Adidas NMD thread

The restock (and Labor Day sale) of White Mountaineering's latest was too much for me to resist. I'd tried to grab both of these when they originally came out, but failed miserably.

I know it's all subjective, but these things look friggin' awesome on the feet!

fullsizeoutput_1382.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1388.jpeg

Agreed. Find myself wearing nmd R2 WM the most these days. Simple 3 reflective stripes, yet it is what makes the shoe.

Size 11 was the biggest Ive seen on ADC when they loaded stock at 10. Are Footsites getting them too? You can try checking there as well.

I can't to wait to get them! They remind me of the White Walkers in Game of Thrones

Size 11 was the biggest Ive seen on ADC when they loaded stock at 10. Are Footsites getting them too? You can try checking there as well.

I can't to wait to get them! They remind me of the White Walkers in Game of Thrones
Not sure and who knows maybe the 11 could somehow work, doubt it but I'll see if a spot got em to try on

I love those black WMr2 on foot pics look so good. Ill add them 1 day. Idk what it is but I dont like the blue one as much

Copped these Zebra XR1 in May 2017 from Finishline. Worn 3 times so far at most. Went to clean them up a bit and noticed this rip. Anyone else have this problem? Idk what to do but I have the receipt guna see what Finishline can do for me.....L!! :/
20170910_224018_HDR.jpg

Wow that looks like a serious damage ...to get the plastic cage ripped like that from use.

Never had any issues with all xr1s so far. TTS.

4mos after.. don't know about that..
but some 10yrs ago, 2-3weeks after i got some Air Max from Finishline. i accidentally poped the air bubble and they replaced it. no questions asked..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom