Adidas NMD thread

Copped these Zebra XR1 in May 2017 from Finishline. Worn 3 times so far at most. Went to clean them up a bit and noticed this rip. Anyone else have this problem? Idk what to do but I have the receipt guna see what Finishline can do for me.....L!! :/
20170910_224018_HDR.jpg
I would try to contact Adidas with your receipt with a warranty/defect claim? Doesn't hurt to see what they say.

I would try to contact Adidas with your receipt with a warranty/defect claim? Doesn't hurt to see what they say.
Went back to Finishline yesterday after work. Showed them what happened. The dude never seen this before. He was real chill and gave my $ back on a gift card which is fine with me. I always buy kicks so its no problem. Finishline FTW!

man, u guys really have it good when it comes to these kinda cases. where i am from, they always cite "wear and tear" whenever something like this happens. basically, a major L.

Went back to Finishline yesterday after work. Showed them what happened. The dude never seen this before. He was real chill and gave my $ back on a gift card which is fine with me. I always buy kicks so its no problem. Finishline FTW!

there you go! one of the reasons why i like buying shoes in an actual store..

Back
Top Bottom