Adidas NMD thread

Appreciate the headsup.
Then I'm gonna straight cancel the order if they refuse change. Sent request in German & English so can't miss the idea. Never buy from there anyway. Got black & white Undfted Max97s so need for this hassle.
Today was a good day.
Email them, TWGO customer service is pretty good. They cancelled orders for me pretty quick in the past. I missed out on the white airmax. Hopefully, they ll change their mind somehow and include it into the WW release so i can have another shot. :smile:

I don't think you'll have much luck but you can try

IMG_9364.jpg

Appreciate the headsup.
Then I'm gonna straight cancel the order if they refuse change. Sent request in German & English so can't miss the idea. Never buy from there anyway. Got black & white Undfted Max97s so need for this hassle.
Today was a good day.

Asked TGWO to change delivery or cancel order and Fritz said "Nein. No shoes for you". Money saved. Wait till worldwide release. Maybe.
Still have the White Mountaineering CS1. Like those.

I don't think you'll have much luck but you can try

IMG_9364.jpg

Yeah I just had them cancel it. That fedex €60 shipping shouldn not even be a choice. $303 shipped is ridiculous. Especially with black NMD constantly hitting the market. I'll try with the WW release. If I don't get them, on to the next one.

Why does it matter that you need people's opinions to get your kicks? DO with what you LIKE & feel comfortable with.

What does everyone think of the shashiko PK R1's?

legit in person or better to wait for something different?
I really like them. A matter of fact I bought them just last week after they were discounted ($110 shipped).

As Nylon said if you like them but them if not don't.

Tgwo and some other german footsites normally charge 30€ for shipping right? Still cheap imo. N fast too!

Anw, if u pay by paypal and still don't know how to change to bank's currency rate instead of paypal's rate... :smh:

30 eu is roughly us36...not exactly cheap imo.

And yes...always make sure to use bank rates instead of paypal rates.

Cant remember what the reason for exceptions are.

Judging by the way tgwo cs1 sit on saturday, those who want the pair should be able to get them on 9/23. Or it could be that ppl were occupied by the airmax 97 release. WW release pairs might be cheaper too.

Ill keep telling myself im ok paying 30$ more to have secured the pair from TGWO. Prob gonna go for another 1 when they drop WW

Judging by the way tgwo cs1 sit on saturday, those who want the pair should be able to get them on 9/23. Or it could be that ppl were occupied by the airmax 97 release. WW release pairs might be cheaper too.

I think it's a false impression that these were "sitting" based solely on the nature of the release. Sold out @ TGWO and it's anyone guess how much inventory they are entitled to.

consortium A/C receive probably 10% or less I suspect based on past rleases.

Back
Top Bottom