Adidas NMD thread

But does anyone besides me care about them tho? :nerd: :lol:
There has been a couple of websites drop them already and they sold out within 5 minutes; but with the Hu and the Ww drop of the Packer x Sb mids dropping on the same day; they will be an easy cop unless limited as why there is Atc sites charging $25.

There has been a couple of websites drop them already and they sold out within 5 minutes; but with the Hu and the Ww drop of the Packer x Sb mids dropping on the same day; they will be an easy cop unless limited as why there is Atc sites charging $25.

Damn im slacking on them early releases. That woulda made Saturday much easier since theres a bunch of other stuff coming out on the 11th

I will keep an eye out in here from now on lol

Damn im slacking on them early releases. That woulda made Saturday much easier since theres a bunch of other stuff coming out on the 11th

Extra Butter Dropped them early last Thursday which I was shocked but was charging $10 shipping. So I was hesitant since they offer free shipping on orders over $100. They sold out fast and I cant remember what other site posted them early.

Only 2-3 websites released early, I think you'll be fine since this release isn't hugely sought after. Lot of people sleeping on NMD's now. Seeing people struggling to unload these for retail + ship from the early drops.

Even if not for resell, the static nmds are not that outstanding tbh. I think ppl like the laces more than the upper design. Does hv a nice touch with the tab saying "no signal".

for some reason the wishlist jig aint working for me. i wonder did they change it. im replacing the style code and everything its just not working. when i click the heart the regular shoe shows up

Even if not for resell, the static nmds are not that outstanding tbh. I think ppl like the laces more than the upper design. Does hv a nice touch with the tab saying "no signal".

I think theyre fire & underrated. Im glad no one cares for em & that they will overshadowed by all the other big releases on Saturday

No hype :nthat:

IMG_8748.PNG

Well Canada a dub

.... for NMD's? They're gonna go for less than $500 right after RD. These kids are valuing 96 hours of camping at $200 (saved or profit)

Back
Top Bottom