Adidas NMD thread

They are listed as "coming soon" ..however.. when i try to add the pushas to cart on the app it doesnt add...trying to familiarize myself with the new app checkout process
Can't find them, how do you see them through the app?

Make sure you are using the new Adidas app not the old confirmed app, Click the little shoe and search for HU NMD..comes right up

Sidenote I am trying to add the Pusha T's to cart and it won't let me but some other shoes it will let me add to cart wondering if it will be glitchy on release day .... =\

Make sure you are using the new Adidas app not the old confirmed app, Click the little shoe and search for HU NMD..comes right up

Sidenote I am trying to add the Pusha T's to cart and it won't let me but some other shoes it will let me add to cart wondering if it will be glitchy on release day .... =\
weird, just got it to work.
Could have sworn I did that and they didn't want to pop up.

Thank you!

I'll be trying on app and /// come release day (granted no splash page)

QJt4DEol.png

weird, just got it to work.
Could have sworn I did that and they didn't want to pop up.

Thank you!

I'll be trying on app and /// come release day (granted no splash page)
does /// still work? haven't tried since the last yzy drop lol

The app is super iffy for me already..pushas and AW boosts won’t even add to my bag when I’m testing it..only some items cart like GR items

What's sizing on NMD x Pharrell joints?

Had to go full size down from my Jordan sizing with my Sashiko NMDs...sam applies here?

What’s nice about the app for iPhone user is that it has Apple Pay. Hope that checkout process makes it smooth.

Attachments

• FDDC115D-1DBF-46A9-A476-D044541B8796.png
    FDDC115D-1DBF-46A9-A476-D044541B8796.png
    826.1 KB · Views: 32
I just hope adidas keeps cart holds. but something about the app having that apple pay quick check out makes me think there won't be cart holds and it will be a race to check out

I just hope adidas keeps cart holds. but something about the app having that apple pay quick check out makes me think there won't be cart holds and it will be a race to check out
If your Apple Pay is set up, should be a quick checkout

Back
Top Bottom