Adidas NMD thread

For the people who have these in hand: So these recent Hu NMDs are TTS or half size down?

I went .5 down and they fit perfectly snug. So maybe TTS who doesn’t like snug? Normal pk nmds I go full size or maybe more down.

Last edited:
Just curious. Just realised the email i used for the SNS raffle is not the registered account. I should expect the shipping details to be sent to paypal at least, right?

Small chance, but would anyone out there be interested in swapping size and/or colors of the Pharrell NMD Hu Trails? I have the tan/nude pair coming in size 7. I would love to get them in 9.5 (maybe 10) or the teal colorway in similar sizing.

Small chance, but would anyone out there be interested in swapping size and/or colors of the Pharrell NMD Hu Trails? I have the tan/nude pair coming in size 7. I would love to get them in 9.5 (maybe 10) or the teal colorway in similar sizing.
damn that just like me fam, aint no one done replied to me yet. I usually wear size 9 but hopefully i squeeze in these 7.5 or might just gon have sell dem

anyone know a forward shipping service
carted on

Adidas nl lol

I literally signed up for one in 9 minutes and had one extra to spare to type everything and check out. Scored the teals, ended up being around $330 shipped. I took and L over the weekend so I'm not complaining lol

I literally signed up for one in 9 minutes and had one extra to spare to type everything and check out. Scored the teals, ended up being around $330 shipped. I took and L over the weekend so I'm not complaining lol
whats the service lol quick pm me

damn that just like me fam, aint no one done replied to me yet. I usually wear size 9 but hopefully i squeeze in these 7.5 or might just gon have sell dem

Just sell and buy your correct size. It's a pain in the *** to size swap reliably.

I'm surprise no one in NT won. Haven't heard any mentions from anyone winning the BBC raffle which is kind of strange if there is 500 pairs of cotton candy, and I'm assuming roughly that much for the other 2 colors they're dropping.

Back
Top Bottom