Adidas NMD thread

That's the problem with most resell noobs, they're too thirsty to sell instantly, I kept most of my old preme stuff from 15-16 and caked off wonderfully :smile:
Yup, I made that mistake once or twice but generally know what to keep and what to get rid of

IMG_8965.PNG IMG_8964.PNG

This holiday season crazy

I was told today for tomorrow's drop but I highly doubt anyone here registered for the regulars lmao

I saw people say that they called and they said they're calling tom. But then again, you never know if the workers are just saying anything to get people off the phone. I picked the regulars cause I figured everyone was going for the BBC exclusive.

First pair of Trails. They run the same size-wise as other Hu NMDs?

People say they run 'Long'. I went TTS with mine with 1 finger width of space to toecap. Need not worry about heel lock - the cage at the back does the job very well.

For those that prefer to size .5 down, toe budge present an issue depending on your feet. Hope this helps!

IMG_8965.PNG IMG_8964.PNG

This holiday season crazy

Another mono black/white release :/
Luckily it has that touch of embroidery at the heel counter. Status elevated to "if cartable, will kop" from "hard pass".

I feel like CS1 are GOAT. Comfiest shoe ever. I already have the black gums, but I feel like I need the Gore-Tex ones too.

The white with black boost is the most practical. At that price point, it may not be an immediate sell out.

People say they run 'Long'. I went TTS with mine with 1 finger width of space to toecap. Need not worry about heel lock - the cage at the back does the job very well.

For those that prefer to size .5 down, toe budge present an issue depending on your feet. Hope this helps!

Another mono black/white release :/
Luckily it has that touch of embroidery at the heel counter. Status elevated to "if cartable, will kop" from "hard pass".

The white with black boost is the most practical. At that price point, it may not be an immediate sell out.
If it's pk I'll be all over em, mesh is probably a no. I love that invincible tiger though

Back
Top Bottom