Adidas NMD thread

Super bummed about not hitting on a 12 or 12.5 in the Multis or Oreos last weekend :frown::

Was gearing up for the splash (which ADC told me would happen) and missed on the FCFS...

Also all the euro site crashes were fun for my wife and I and the endless End and SNS L emails...

Just hope I don't have to pay rape to get a pair >:0

those are the two i was going for as well in 11.5-12:sick::sick:

Super bummed about not hitting on a 12 or 12.5 in the Multis or Oreos last weekend :frown::

Was gearing up for the splash (which ADC told me would happen) and missed on the FCFS...

Also all the euro site crashes were fun for my wife and I and the endless End and SNS L emails...

Just hope I don't have to pay rape to get a pair >:0

The best time to buy is during the holidays as people need cash.

For example, the black and red Hu NMD's were let go for steals last year and now they're worth triple that lol...Ask me how I know.

Super bummed about not hitting on a 12 or 12.5 in the Multis or Oreos last weekend :frown:::

Delete last sentence

Unfortunatly CS reps never know anything in regards to releases. They are the least informed but they never tell you they don’t know they just tell you conflicting stories and it’s more detrimental than anything. Nike is the same way

For example, the black and red Hu NMD's were let go for steals last year and now they're worth triple that lol...Ask me how I know.

Yeah I know they "should" drop after people get them in hand and don't either like them or can't get what they "think" they're worth resale after a few days.

Good point about needing money for the Holidays!

Already saw a few pairs go for $400 to $450 in sizes/colors I didn't want. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Might end up selling the wave runners after seeing them in person today. Was torn about ordering them, my wife seems more excited about her pair than I do about mine. The resale on her size (5.5) seems much higher than mine (12) as well, go figure lol

Delete last sentence

Unfortunatly CS reps never know anything in regards to releases. They are the least informed but they never tell you they don’t know they just tell you conflicting stories and it’s more detrimental than anything. Nike is the same way

Yeah I do really well on splash, so I was all hyped about getting 4 of each in our sizes. Ended up with 0 and salty all day lol

Funny I was debating paying End's price for the raffle hahah ugh

amen.

sold my black and blue pair because they were .5 too small for 800 total.

i cant be too upset about it because ive been on the other end of steals more than this end

When did ADC start using UPS? I love it!

Really recent I guess...

Had 3 pairs of the 900 limited NMDs shipped out via FedEx.

2 said delivered and never were. FedEx guy said he didn't even come by the house the day they were "delivered".

Wife ended up with the olives, but my and her talcs were probably stolen by FedEx along the way.

Still waiting on a refund on those two. Hitting pretty low recently with the FedEx losses on the 900s and strike outs on the HU trails.

I just paid resell for Black Hu NMD's on top of the resell price I sold my Black Hu's for earlier... so I came up and now I'm down again... What side am i on lmao. The side of resell regerts.

Paid $285 resale on the Black Mid Masterminds... oof

Thought I got a good price...

dont wanna derail the thread but just to name a couple ive paid $420 release day for zen yeezys, and $700 release day for og 750s.

also traded belugas and creams for 2nd pair of og 750s but due to the uptick in belugas its less a steal now than a pretty even trade

Really recent I guess...

Had 3 pairs of the 900 limited NMDs shipped out via FedEx.

2 said delivered and never were. FedEx guy said he didn't even come by the house the day they were "delivered".

Wife ended up with the olives, but my and her talcs were probably stolen by FedEx along the way.

Still waiting on a refund on those two. Hitting pretty low recently with the FedEx losses on the 900s and strike outs on the HU trails.

I hate Fedex with a passion. Finally figured out they were delivering my packages to the wrong house for a long time. Now I'm paranoid using them.

yeah yo the black pair in the bigger sizes has hit 2k on flight club and so has the red crazy how much they worth now.

i remember i sold the green and tangerine hus for $365 each.. kicking myself now seeing how much its worth now haha

Back
Top Bottom