Adidas NMD thread

ADC is usually a hit or miss for me especially out here in the Philippines

With this kind of internet speed I got lucky today (copped both PKs). PK's seemed to be GR's and good thing NT fam cooked today.
You out there on vacation?  My bro is the same.  Thats why he asks me to do it for him...  Hahahha!

anyone ever had order status as "in progress - address check"?

Last edited:
there will definately be cancels on the PK's
id be surprised, last time i checked if i recall correctly there was like 4k of black and a little over 2k of white on ADC alone.  i may have those reversed though.

Its unfortunate, but very few care.  I haven't seen one person who got through on a bunch of pairs offer one to someone having trouble in here.  They have to "eat" because these are "flying" for like 100$ over retail.  it will be interesting to see where these sit after everyone who bought is trying to resell.  Send me a PM next time and i will try to help.

Exactly. One person did for me earlier since all I really wanted was the Navy pair which I did end up getting in store. I was just talking for the ppl who couldn't get thru on the PK orders. Like there aint no need to question them or rub it in their face that a person got multiples. That ish was annoying tf outta me lol. Thanks for the offer tho

Last edited:
I'm telling this one last time now : relax if ADC has taken money but you haven't got a confirmation mail yet. It's flooded with orders and the exact same happened on the EU release this morning. I got 2 orders through with PayPal and money was drawn from my cars but the confirmation mail from Adidas took about 1-2 hours before it came into mail. You'll get it eventually. Just chill and be happy for your Ws!

can confirm that i pretty much got told the same thing from US Customer Service..

they verified my CC number, email, and some other elements and were able to see that my order was successful..

they can't see the contents of my order because as you said----system is down lol..

id be surprised, last time i checked if i recall correctly there was like 4k of black and a little over 2k of white on ADC alone.  i may have those reversed though.
Someone posted around 3500 for each CW on the PK

EDIT:  He said over 3700...

Last edited:
theres gonna be a 3x blk pk??

ADC got me man **** 
mean.gif

Why cant i just buy some clearance air monarchs and move on with my life 
mean.gif

Exactly. One person did for me earlier since all I really wanted was the Navy pair which I did end up getting in store. I was just talking for the ppl who couldn't get thru on the PK orders. Like there aint no need to question them or rub it in their face that a person got multiples. That ish was annoying tf outta me lol
cool, glad to hear you got what you wanted.  I'd bet some of the folks saying "easy cop" didn't get through either :wink:

I can't believe I didn't get a PK pair:smh:

I was on top of this too but they decided to drop the minute I went to take a shower...
Had them in my cart and could not check out...

Back
Top Bottom