Adidas NMD thread

Btw the mesh pairs fit TTS for me...honestly I cant see the pk being that much different

Yeah I sized down a half size since everyone said the NMD's run HUGE and they are a bit tight. My toe is at the end, its not uncomfortable, but the only thjng relatively bothering me is that you can see the top of my toes.

Yeah I sized down a half size since everyone said the NMD's run HUGE and they are a bit tight. My toe is at the end, its not uncomfortable, but the only thjng relatively bothering me is that you can see the top of my toes.

Yea i remember someone in here awhile back saying they fitted more tts than the pks but i honestly didnt believe it til i tried them on myself lol

It doesn't look like there's a difference between GS and Men's pairs. Seems like theres definitely size overlap between them....save $35 and just get the GS if you have small feet.

I ended up coppin a .5 size down in the Black Chukkas, people seem to be sleepin on them. They look dope IMO. Hope they fit since the material isn't primeknit and I doubt it'll stretch

Easiest cop I've had in a very long time. Got the core black PKs through ADC. My size too. No errors.. no waiting.. no loading.. Definitely wasn't expecting that. Hope everyone got their pairs.

What's the verdict regarding comfort vs UB? I passed on these PK white out NMD to get version 2 of White out UB

Why is ADC teasing me with that size 9 lol 
sick.gif

It doesn't look like there's a difference between GS and Men's pairs. Seems like theres definitely size overlap between them....save $35 and just get the GS if you have small feet.

How is there a size overlap? Isn't a kids 6 like a men's 7 at most?

Went to my local FL and copped earlier today.

I copped the circa knit red.

I touched the all white mesh pair and got a paper cut.

Mesh are stiff and rough.

The PK and circa knit feel really good to the touch.

Next I need those Mesh FL EU exclusives.

Back
Top Bottom