Adidas NMD thread

So is the consensus on Pharrell NMD trails is that it’s half size down or full size down? Is it basically the same fitment as the R1 PKs? Are the tan/nudes PK as well?

So is the consensus on Pharrell NMD trails is that it’s half size down or full size down? Is it basically the same fitment as the R1 PKs? Are the tan/nudes PK as well?

I went .5 down on mine and they fit great but any smaller would be too small. TTS would be doable though.

Speaking of the Pharrell Trails, I sometimes wish I wasn't able to cop the size 7 (pale/nude) pair. It's like a tease, having a pair that you can't wear since it's too small. I need a size 9.5 (maybe 10) and not surprisingly, can't find anyone to swap sizes (for any colorway). I know I should be able to sell the size 7 pair, but I would currently have to add a decent amount to get the correct size. First world problems! Super bummed I didn't know of the Kith restock!

These hus gonna go up in value like the original series? Feel like they will since they were more limited than most yeezys

How do the wool NMDs feel on feet? They look like they would be hot as hell. I saw them today at Champs and wanted to cop but I can’t see myself rocking them when the sun’s out.

35BBEE06-CEC6-48C3-A0E3-182CECFC15F9.jpeg CB6931CD-F633-4674-8DA4-BB5B1EA06FA3.jpeg

Love the MC Hu Trails - pictures rarely do justice to the awesome rainbow knit.

Glad the involuntary half size down from my usual PK NMD size still fits :nthat:

just pulled out my Blends MC Hu for the first time and the MC knit on it is way better than the MC knit I got from Mini.

does anyone know how the nmd invincible x neighborhood fits? the material doesnt seem to be PK.. and im a size 9 in PK NMD.. so what size should I go with these? looks to be a type of mesh

Attachments

• 24257648_1519267661493333_209857099_n.jpg
    24257648_1519267661493333_209857099_n.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 22
I'm not sure if the Invincible NMD is PK or not, but based on that picture, it looks similar to Pharrell Human Race NMD which is primeknit

adidas-hu-nmd-human-species-black-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom