Adidas NMD thread

Just bought the pale nude Human races for $415, price wasn’t going to do nothing but go higher the longer I waited

Just bought the pale nude Human races for $415, price wasn’t going to do nothing but go higher the longer I waited

You'll be happy. I love this cw, and I think they'll age well.

fullsizeoutput_1475.jpeg

Just won a raffle for the pale nudes. Feels like I was entering different ones all month for these shoes.

Just won a raffle for the pale nudes. Feels like I was entering different ones all month for these shoes.

Do you know of any other raffles for these? :smile: I have a pair of the pale nudes in size 7 and need to effectively acquire my appropriate size.

Someone got the pair and posted on reddit. Poster said it is mesh tho..

after Googling some pics of them, I would guess Mesh too just based on the ankle opening style. That usually indicates mesh or PK (haven't kept up with regular NMD's in a while and thats what I recall). Also, don't NMD usually come saying NMD_R1 PK when its primeknit or NMD_R1 when its mesh

after Googling some pics of them, I would guess Mesh too just based on the ankle opening style. That usually indicates mesh or PK (haven't kept up with regular NMD's in a while and thats what I recall). Also, don't NMD usually come saying NMD_R1 PK when its primeknit or NMD_R1 when its mesh

That’s 100% correct Vino. The ankle collar/opening is indicative of mesh NMDs nowadays. And NMDs almost always include the PK in it’s name to indicate this as well.

It’s honestly looking like non PK for the collab. I’m cool with either way but the PK would of been much nicer.

For the invincible nmd I reckon going TTS is the safest bet. Didn't someone get them on-hand earlier?

Anyone know of a good sale on TGWO City Sock? My brother is looking and I thought I saw one but cant remember where

Anyone know of a good sale on TGWO City Sock? My brother is looking and I thought I saw one but cant remember where

I think you might be referring to the person who put in a low offer and actually had it accepted. Depending on the size, you might be able to find it under retail on places like StockX/GOAT. I highly doubt the few places that still have some pairs in stock (like Mr. Porter) would have them on sale though.

omg, anyone actually check out on HUs? can't believe i missed a restock. need them teals

Back
Top Bottom