Adidas NMD thread

WIth the Invincible/Neighborhood R1's....Mr. Porter says pk but these look like mesh to me? Does anyone know for sure (mostly asking because of fit)

Have the NBHD joints released? or was that just mr.porter UK? I really need them whats the US release looking like?

gonna pass on the NBHD nmd, already have the AMM nmd. Plus 200$ for Mesh like upper is too expensive

pnJ3ARMEj

On that Red Apple 2.0 gym flow

don't worry, guys. stocks should be plenty. if people can hold off on recent NMD/UB consortium releases, then these shouldn't be a hard cop, imo.

Your opinion is correct, in my opinion.

Shouldn't have any issues copping. Resellers are starting to realize there's no money to be made and people jumped off that NMD hype train, so these shouldn't be an issue.

I might cop if they hit the clearance rack

Your opinion is correct, in my opinion.

Shouldn't have any issues copping. Resellers are starting to realize there's no money to be made and people jumped off that NMD hype train, so these shouldn't be an issue.

I might cop if they hit the clearance rack

my sentiments, precisely. early drops fly off the shelves but i think ww release will tell otherwise.

pnJ3ARMEj

On that Red Apple 2.0 gym flow

man, i want these so bad but the resell price is not worth it at all

Hey guys, just wondering. How do the NMD Pharrell Oreo run? I wear a size 10 on PK NMDs. Trying to figure out if I should get the same size or go with my TTS which is a 10.5

Back
Top Bottom