Adidas NMD thread

Wore the AMM NMD today and I gotta say, they are the best PK NMD that could easily pass of as a Designer collab.

Oh and didn't wear socks because the PK is sooooo soft & cozy. (for those with sweaty feet, better to wear socks...)

Do anybody saw nmd r2 in vapour grey cq2399 in person (or maybe have)?
On some pics it looks just light beige (#1), but on the other ones - light pinkish beige (#2) or even a bit darker pinkish beige (#3). Which one is the most accurate?
FfMJJ75.jpg

S5HHLUD.jpg

okWXFQK.jpg

172C4330-3B41-4FCE-96A6-864DEE7B80CD.jpeg

Hey guys... These TTS? I looked all over in here & cant find anything in this model.

172C4330-3B41-4FCE-96A6-864DEE7B80CD.jpeg

Hey guys... These TTS? I looked all over in here & cant find anything in this model.
Yeah, same question about NMD R2 sizing (made of primeknit but with regular build with a tongue). I'm tts in flyknit trainers, should I go with the same US size in NMD R2?

I've been wondering are those mesh or prime knit, because the ankle is like mesh, but they're charging a prime knit consortium price :ohwell:

I think I might go ahead and get the AMM instead

I've been wondering are those mesh or prime knit, because the ankle is like mesh, but they're charging a prime knit consortium price :ohwell:

I think I might go ahead and get the AMM instead

HIGHLY recommend the AMMs over the NBHD pair. You won’t be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom