Adidas NMD thread

This is something of a quirky unique release. I'm not surprised that it's gonna sell out quickly.

I honestly don't think resale will be that high.
The goal is to get the shoes for retail, F$&$ paying resale for a pair NMD!!! :rofl::smh::angry:
Don’t get me wrong it’s a unique looking shoes but I’ll live, on to the next one! Lol

Yeah nice kicks loaded OOS, the cart links for each size have all showed as sold out for the past day, thought maybe they’d load inventory oh well.

It amazes me how bad bots are on shopify sites... Hyped products load out of stock as people already have them loaded in cart ready to go before release

It amazes me how bad bots are on shopify sites... Hyped products load out of stock as people already have them loaded in cart ready to go before release
If these sites would implement captcha then manual users would have a chance. What livestock did for the blue tint drop was the best I've seen. Had an actual captcha (a-la what letters are shown) before even being able to add to cart.

In other words it's ****ing ridiculous. These shops don't care about the customer experience. About the $

A Christmas miracle!Kith for the W!
Screenshot_20171229-103317.png

Back
Top Bottom