Adidas NMD thread

SneaksNStuff failed me took an L on the Invincible x Neighborhood. Anyone know if they are going to drop online someplace today?

347BC39B-D7FE-4466-A5F8-047ABE1CD598.png

Yay I won something

Whoever said its pk it's not.

It's a tightly knitted mesh similar to the one used on the undft eqt from last year.

you must have been real quick

I was actually stuck on the check out page for some time. Everything was loading so slowly and it was my first time trying to cop anything through that site. So, I kept refreshing when I should have been just waiting. I checked out through PP and got a confirmation email, but I have a feeling I might get a cancellation email.

I was actually stuck on the check out page for some time. Everything was loading so slowly and it was my first time trying to cop anything through that site. So, I kept refreshing when I should have been just waiting. I checked out through PP and got a confirmation email, but I have a feeling I might get a cancellation email.

Hopefully you're good. I was stuck too after checking the box, figured PP would take too long.

I still have a tab open so I just switched it to PP and it let me proceed past the box before saying OOS. That might be the move for next time.

Hopefully you're good. I was stuck too after checking the box, figured PP would take too long.

I still have a tab open so I just switched it to PP and it let me proceed past the box before saying OOS. That might be the move for next time.

Yeah, I usually go through PP for non-Shopify sites. It comes in clutch during those heavy traffic slow downs.

Back
Top Bottom