Adidas NMD thread

No problem, also my mom called and told me she won an orange digi

I'll have to pick that pair up tomorrow

So I won 3 pairs total lol
Yea that's lit, actually wanted those for the feet but took an L. Only sns raffle I won were them blue UBs

I must be on niketalk too much, knowing other dudes sizes and **** :lol:

Lmao

But yea I'm keeping my orange camo. Gonna give the 2nd one to my good friend since he loves NMD's the blue ones I'll trade for something I've been looking for sometime

https://niketalk.com/threads/legit-check-human-race-nmd-pale-nude.668659/

if anyone could help me LC these, id appreciate it. wanna cop for my brother because i damn sure dont wear a size 12 lol

Wish I can help but I'm bad when it comes to nmd's

Also I'm here at SNS and they ******* up lol.

I won a sz 10 on each colorway under my name. They said I won a 10.5 on the blue one. Showed them my email. They working on a solution lol.

Might be stuck on 10.5 on the blue

Also I'm here at SNS and they ****ing up lol.

I won a sz 10 on each colorway under my name. They said I won a 10.5 on the blue one. Showed them my email. They working on a solution lol.

lol atleast you got a pair secured :frown:

Also I'm here at SNS and they ****ing up lol.

yea im no expert either

That's a pretty good deal. I'd take that raffle offer in a heartbeat and just add an insole to the 10.5 haha.

Guys with the Invincible x NBHD nmds, how do they compare in size to R1 PKs and HU trails?

END. with the raffle blessing!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180103-160957.png
    Screenshot_20180103-160957.png
    373 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom