Adidas NMD thread

I won both color ways!

IMG_4445.jpg IMG_4446.jpg
How do u win every raffle? Lol

Just tried on the NMD Racer, that upper is the most comfortable and stretchiest primeknit upper adi has released

I went ahead and bought my first pair of Human Race NMD's. Got the multi colors. Really loving the look of that pair. Cotton candy's are insane too but no way I'll be paying that resale price.

Yeah but how do they look on feet and are they R1 or R2 comfy?
haven't tried on R2s on feet, silhouette never appealed to me. Definitely more comfortable than the NMD R1 tokyos (black with the white boost) I had. Would say the primeknit feels tighter but also stretchier, the most sock-like feel primeknit upper yet for me.

Lookswise I'm not sold though, they look OK, remind me of the NMD OG in a way since the CW is mainly black with the hits of colour on the side. Feel the boost more in the racers than you do in the R1s though, haven't tried on the R2s so can't compare to them but looking at them in hand, the R2s have a bigger midsole, so probably more boost

^ Is there better arch support R1 vs Racer? What about the cushioning on the heel and fore foot? Any major difference?

Back
Top Bottom