Adidas NMD thread

RIP 
indifferent.gif

A few pairs of the core black mesh have sold on ebay for $220-250. Expecting those prices to fall quite a bit as more pears hit the bay. I like the strategy of putting out more pairs and keeping a few limited. I'd like it more if I could get all the limited pairs :D At any rate, the availability of GR pairs should drive down some of the hype and lower resell prices.

Never again. Adidas sf was ******* hype central. People in line didn't know **** about nmd's. Some didn't even know what pk's looked like. I legit heard a person say "I'm just trying to make some money" smfh. When I finally got in all they had in my size were navy and grey so I left empty handed. I am ******* disgusted right now. Should have stayed the hell home.

A few pairs of the core black mesh have sold on ebay for $220-250. Expecting those prices to fall quite a bit as more pears hit the bay. I like the strategy of putting out more pairs and keeping a few limited. I'd like it more if I could get all the limited pairs :D At any rate, the availability of GR pairs should drive down some of the hype and lower resell prices.
I wonder how many black mesh will be advertised as PK lol

Never again. Adidas sf was ******* hype central. People in line didn't know **** about nmd's. Some didn't even know what pk's looked like. I legit heard a person say "I'm just trying to make some money" smfh. When I finally got in all they had in my size were navy and grey so I left empty handed. I am ******* disgusted right now. Should have stayed the hell home.
sf craigslist and bay area sneaker groups bout to be flooded. 

welcome to sf haha. nothing new here.

Damn sucks man. I can understand the "just trying to make some money" since flippin' shoes is probably their only chance at a real job.

Hopefully these restock for you so you got a 2nd chance.

The grey with the red lego? I actually like that colorway haha. I think women got all the best colors though. Three of the four I wanted were for women only.

This is good for ppl who actually like the NMDs. I wish adidas did this kind of massive release for UBs to somewhat kill the resale game.

Reminds me when i was copping the Cement 4s & the dude in front of me aint even know what sneakers were releasing & just wanted to get in line to buy a pair :stoneface: :lol:

Reminds me when i was copping the Cement 4s & the dude in front of me aint even know what sneakers were releasing & just wanted to get in line to buy a pair
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
When SNKRSXPRESS was in LA everyone in line ****** with people walking by "Jordan is signing autographs" "Beiber is in there" 

lol 
Haha I feel you.... I got there at 8:30 and waited in line til about 10:15 when the worker said they sold out of PK's... still amazed at how many people stayed in line after that. 

Reminds me when i was copping the Cement 4s & the dude in front of me aint even know what sneakers were releasing & just wanted to get in line to buy a pair
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
When SNKRSXPRESS was in LA everyone in line ****** with people walking by "Jordan is signing autographs" "Beiber is in there" 
Best troll comment ive heard was "They're giving out jobs"

or you could've went earlier.

Haha. In NYC, there was this guy who just waited in line for 20 minutes and didn't even ask anyone what they had for sale before the guy came out and said reservations only.

Back
Top Bottom