Adidas NMD thread

cf54979f_NMD9.jpeg

Both of these drop April 9.
Is that confirmed?

Good thing i waited then!

I wanted solid colors and the only really good color today was the navy!

That's a common mistake. When I went to pick up my yeezys at an adidas store with my Confirmed app reservation. 2 dudes I was in between of, said "this line is pretty short for some yeezys, gonna cop like 2-3 pairs to flip" and I was like "going to? You guys have reservations?" And dudes didn't know what I was talking about and refused to believe me after I explained it to them. They waited in line for 35 minutes with me and denied access into the store at the door without reservation. When I left, I saw them pay for parking and leave, so they drove out here, paid $20 for parking, and thought its first come first serve with only 30 people in line 15 minutes before opening. I don't know what dudes thought they were doing.

Last edited:
Those black mesh joints cool but i rather woulda got the PKs instead of them. I can see them kinda sitting cuz of that

The all black & the vapour greys are the only PKs i REALLY want. I know its gon be a long shot for both so i aint gon get my hopes on em lol

or you could've went earlier.
I'm not about that camp life like you. I got sns ub and nice kicks nmd both in sf easily. Honestly didnt see the crowd for this coming. **** was unreal.

Last edited:
Those black mesh joints cool but i rather woulda got the PKs instead of them. I can see them kinda sitting cuz of that

The all black & the vapour greys are the only PKs i REALLY want. I know its gon be a long shot for both so i aint gon get my hopes on em lol
I can agree PK all the way.

But I look at these NMD's like pure boosts lol

That's a common mistake. When I went to pick up my yeezys at an adidas store with my Confirmed app reservation. 2 dudes I was in between of, said "this line is pretty short for some yeezys, gonna cop like 2-3 pairs to flip" and I was like "going to? You guys have reservations?" And dudes didn't know what I was talking about and refused to believe me after I explained it to them. They waited in line for 35 minutes with me and denied access into the store at the door without reservation. When I left, I saw them pay for parking and leave, so they drove out here, paid $20 for parking, and thought its first come first serve with only 30 people in line 15 minutes before opening. I don't know what dudes thought they were doing.
That's the equivalent of newbies and lurkers here pretty much asking for handouts/oops/links/bd etc. 
laugh.gif

Kind of sad when they can find all the info pretty easily if they put in a little effort.

Yea honestly for the amount of colorways that dropped today with a bunch of them being non PK I thought I would cop easily after work. Looks like that isn't happening.

Didn't that monochrome MESH pack drop today also? I'm seeing people pick them up in store and see some pics in the recent gallary. But I don't see them on any release site for today's drop. What's the word on them? Dropped today at select in stores or are they slated for April 9th like Foamposite said.

Didn't that monochrome MESH pack drop today also? I'm seeing people pick them up in store and see some pics in the recent gallary. But I don't see them on any release site for today's drop. What's the word on them? Dropped today at select in stores or are they slated for April 9th like Foamposite said.

Which stores, I wonder? The Foot stores? Might go check.

I dont see other colorways on foot locker and champs except for the circle knit blue and red and mesh black. Footlocker only has black.. House of hoops might have all

does anyone know how the suede nmds fit? i know mesh is tts and primeknit is half size down.

Unless i aint look hard enough, i aint NO NMDs at Cherry Hill HOH earlier. They usually have alot of stuff too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom