Adidas NMD thread

That's good I'd much rather have them release all at once so I have a better chance at the one I really want.

A few of the ig/twitter "info plugs" had claimed the pink/purple ones were dropping this week, but they all seem to have deleted those posts :lol:

also true lol gotta assume if they all drop at once 90% are gonna go for black/purple

i'm digging both the tie dye myself

That's good I'd much rather have them release all at once so I have a better chance at the one I really want.

A few of the ig/twitter "info plugs" had claimed the pink/purple ones were dropping this week, but they all seem to have deleted those posts :lol:

I agree it gives team manual a better chance. I failed when the trail Hu dropped in Nov so I couldn't cop from any site but I did win SNS' raffle for the sun glow pair so I hope I win again this time round. really want those green laced ones.

Got the blank canvas, just need the blacks coming out 16th march. Other 2 are too girly for me, will probably collect dust if id cop

Can't believe Pharrells are much more difficult to cop than Yeezys.
Not if you comparing the Pharrell’s that hit the same stores. Tennis hu don’t sell at all. Everything that does never hit anything close to a general release.

Got 2x Size 14s myself. Didn't know other people struggled. The waiting room is much better than the old FCFS system where bots snatched up all the stock and you had to hope you could get the 10 min restock.

Guys with the NBHD NMD R1s, how do they fit?

i.e.
I'm a 12 in PK R1s
I'm a 12.5 in HU trails / Invincible x NBHD / etc...

Do they fit closer to TTS since they have an insole?

Back
Top Bottom