Adidas NMD thread

Anyone seen/heard any winners at Bait (for HuNMDs). I figure they probably notified yesterday but haven't seen anyone say they hit.

12AM PST

Yes. Me like. It ain't west coast love, but it's a lot better than trying to wake up at 6AM PST trying to cop.

Wonder if there's gonna be that bs waiting room.

12AM PST

Yes. Me like. It ain't west coast love, but it's a lot better than trying to wake up at 6AM PST trying to cop.

Wonder if there's gonna be that bs waiting room.

I doubt they drop at that time. I have a feeling they're gonna update the page getting closer to release date.

waiting room is trash just like the splash, its essentially the same if not worse.

3 major problems with ADC. 1. that waiting room/splash is pointless because they're not filtering any bots. Bots and ATC companies are the first ones to get through that splash and begin cooking up multiples. You can see all the tweets of order confirmations on ADC from these ATC companies. Not to mention, you're manually splashing on that waiting room page and ADC decides to temp ban you because of too much refreshing (even tho the page is auto refreshing by itself from Adidas). 2. Once you get past splash, carting is a whole other issue. You either get no captcha popping up so you can't add to cart so you refresh the page and you get push back into splash page all over again. Or you get the captcha and you can't add to cart because its just a spinning wheel of death. 3. You finally past the first 2 big stages of getting passed splash and successfully carting, now you gotta worry about payment loops. Endless ghost pending charges with no confirmations to show for it. And you also get your info flagged and banned if you try to checkout too much from payment loops.

EDIT: meant to post this in the boost thread in response to another NT member. But still applies here.

waiting room is trash just like the splash, its essentially the same if not worse.

3 major problems with ADC. 1. that waiting room/splash is pointless because they're not filtering any bots. Bots and ATC companies are the first ones to get through that splash and begin cooking up multiples. You can see all the tweets of order confirmations on ADC from these ATC companies. Not to mention, you're manually splashing on that waiting room page and ADC decides to temp ban you because of too much refreshing (even tho the page is auto refreshing by itself from Adidas). 2. Once you get past splash, carting is a whole other issue. You either get no captcha popping up so you can't add to cart so you refresh the page and you get push back into splash page all over again. Or you get the captcha and you can't add to cart because its just a spinning wheel of death. 3. You finally past the first 2 big stages of getting passed splash and successfully carting, now you gotta worry about payment loops. Endless ghost pending charges with no confirmations to show for it. And you also get your info flagged and banned if you try to checkout too much from payment loops.

EDIT: meant to post this in the boost thread in response to another NT member. But still applies here.
Worst part is when you have like $1k worth of funds being held because of trying to check out multiple times in the payment loops....

Worst part is when you have like $1k worth of funds being held because of trying to check out multiple times in the payment loops....

yeah I put it on my CC so it doesn't tie up my real funds. For the chocolate 750 release, I think I had almost $10k in ghost pending charges, only had 1 order actually go thru. Like I said, the payment loop bans you eventually if you try to checkout too many times. I couldn't even check out plain old socks on ADC after that yeezy release. Payment was getting looped over and over again for $16 socks. Thats when I knew my info is no good and I stopped trying to cop on ADC with my info

I'm just preparing myself to trade my Sun Glows for the tie dye pair come March 16th.

I never unDS my blue tints for this exact reason. Preparing in advance for the inevitable L I’m gonna take. Really want the pair with the green laces. It seems like everyone is gonna try for those first too.

I dont even know where the pairs went, most of the bot orders at 11:30 got cancelled.

so who knows what Adidas is trynna do with their new waiting room.

BTW i keep reading about a ‘pre-release’ on 3/2. Can’t find any follow up info, you guys thinking duck tails?

My buddy just sent this to me .. I’m Indian so i have a lot of family out there .. i wonder how the release is gunna work at the retail locations

DD5A6477-70CB-44F2-A318-71F749E4C6FF.jpeg

In store releases for the Hu’s always seem to go sideways...Not sure how sneaker drops play out in India but considering the Holi connection I wouldn’t expect things to be smooth...

Send this to Adidas please and in my opinion the only reason they do the splash/waiting room is so their website doesn't crash. They could careless about stopping bots it seems even though it wouldn't be that hard.

Of the three in the Holi pack, which one is your fave?
Either of the two coloured pairs. I've said it in here before but there's no way I'd wear the black pair (not that I'd have much chance getting them). Too hypocritical to have "world equality" writ large on a pair of expensive sneakers made by underpaid Vietnamese factory workers. That sh*t doesn't sit right with me.

Either of the two coloured pairs. I've said it in here before but there's no way I'd wear the black pair (not that I'd have much chance getting them). Too hypocritical to have "world equality" writ large on a pair of expensive sneakers made by underpaid Vietnamese factory workers. That sh*t doesn't sit right with me.

Do you know what the other pairs even say though? Not sure how it's morally/ethically better to wear them just because they have different buzzwords. Still made under exact same conditions.

I'm not arguing for or against the black colorway, it's aesthetically the least appealing of the 3 to me, I just don't see how that pair would offend you when the entire pharrell collection is essentially trying to "stand for" the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom