Adidas NMD thread

Also they changed the page mid-drop to a new atc button. Worked but the payment loop was still there. These human trail releases are garbage forreal... Haven't hit on one yet on ADC.

Got one pair of blacks...

Are they still in stock? Waiting room still kicking...

Lots of issues adding to cart...

Also seems they got pissed this release on more than one pair going to the same address, even with different cards, name, phone, email, etc... they didn't car on the wave runners.

finally won an end raffle .. and it wasnt even me .. it was from a friends account

win.PNG

hmm..take it that they are sold out...Still 3 screens up currently in the waiting room! smh...I like the Hu release back in Nov...

OK GUYS CALL. I got in touch with CS and to those who got an error after paying, it definitely went through, or at least call to make sure. Their system is seriously delayed with sending notifications BUT IM GETTING MY BLACK PAIR YEAH BOY

OK GUYS CALL. I got in touch with CS and to those who got an error after paying, it definitely went through, or at least call to make sure. Their system is seriously delayed with sending notifications BUT IM GETTING MY BLACK PAIR YEAH BOY

what error was this, after the checkout button said "payment processing" and didn't do anything?

There’s gotta be a better way than this. Adidas site has always been this terrible and it’s clear they have no intentions on improving it. Trash company

what error was this, after the checkout button said "payment processing" and didn't do anything?

I was having that problem as well until only my cards finally was authorized. However, I ended up getting an error page instead of confirmation. My bank got charged so I thought it was a ghost charge since I didn't receive any confirmation email. i decided to call to make sure. thank god i did, girl was awesome enough to read all my shipping info back to me as well as provide the confirmation number

Back
Top Bottom