Adidas NMD thread

im out, sns just shipped the pink pair i won yesterday. i'll see ya'll tmrw in the yzy thread. maybe consolation prize and we all eatin on black reeboks :rofl:

OK GUYS CALL. I got in touch with CS and to those who got an error after paying, it definitely went through, or at least call to make sure. Their system is seriously delayed with sending notifications BUT IM GETTING MY BLACK PAIR YEAH BOY
Glad you ate. I called and shorty said they didn't have an order placed for me today ugh

Glad some people ate. **** Adidas and their payment loop site! I'm out, got to get ready to go to this NCAA March Madness baby. Going to be a lonnnnng day and night. See everyone tomorrow for the fake reeboks.

Hit on the black pair on ADC Canada! Same exact thing happened with the Blank Canvas release for me....carted - payment loop - received an email from ADC saying they received my order.

Been hitting on these new Pharrell's more than yeezys lol

Glad you ate. I called and shorty said they didn't have an order placed for me today ugh

sorry to hear that brother, hopefully you get a blessup soon.

Btw are Undefeated getting these? They loaded up clothes but no shoes. Surprise drop like the last set maybe?

OK GUYS CALL. I got in touch with CS and to those who got an error after paying, it definitely went through, or at least call to make sure. Their system is seriously delayed with sending notifications BUT IM GETTING MY BLACK PAIR YEAH BOY
Did you get a adc email confirmation?

Did you get a adc email confirmation?

nope, called CS and the awesome chick there provided me the order number that I can look up on ADC. Did tell me to call back incase I don't get the email by tonight. Did you have a similar problem checking out as well?

called CS JUST in case, gave her my paypal email used and she was like "oh you buy alot from us".. bihhhh that still doesn't let me get me through your crap checkout process. anyway, no order found for me

Sometimes i love my country, literally can get all of them. Too bad i don't like that CW tho

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2018-03-16 o 17.17.12.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2018-03-16 o 17.17.12.png
    876.1 KB · Views: 108
Same here . Carted on 3 devices and stuck on payment processing for all 3. Used Apple Pay, PayPal, and adc checkout and nothing smh.
same thing happened to me. I gave up around 8:00 pst. I had to head to work. I used every trick - logging in switching devices and couldn't get passed the payment processing.

Couldn't add to cart either. Happens to me every Hu release. Don't know why I expecting anything different :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom