Adidas NMD thread

got another Hu cancelled. leaving this release with 6 cancellations. But I'm humbled to have completed the pack. |l

This was the first Hu release I was actually able to cop any pairs & I managed to snag three (1 coral 2 pink). Kith just shipped pink glows from yesterday :pimp:

A friend ooped me the Oreos so I don't count that as me actually copping :lol:

Hopefully future Hu drops continue like this for me.

I have never copped HU... Until I decided to sell Black toes and buy Nude for resell lol

27206705418_7f8a43ed82_k.jpg

I'll post up tonight or tomorrow, will also swap it out for the purple laces if anyone wants to see. Or if anybody wants to see any lace swap on any Hu's (except F&F cw's)

I love them in hand ugghh

Attachments

• 7C1FF599-B95D-427B-8EBF-C715A2E75F7C.jpeg
    7C1FF599-B95D-427B-8EBF-C715A2E75F7C.jpeg
    305.1 KB · Views: 30
I wore the blanks to the hospital when I was rounding last weekend. Bunch of compliments and 'wow's. A few asked where they could get em.:blush:

They're pretty dang striking.

Adidas customer service has been **** today :lol: feel like I've been calling all day today and its such a long waiting time

Tried doing the message chat service too and their system has been down for a while

Such a reach for an order lol

Tried calling one last time and it went right through lol. Order never went through too like a few other of you so cancelation incoming soon

If there's no more restocks coming then I'll probably bite on a pair one of these days

Still need the blanks.

I'm also definitely in for these. I didn't like the text before but I don't mind it as much now.

asas.PNG

Back
Top Bottom