Adidas NMD thread

fortunately, one of the overseas shops that I had a "ghost charge/order" from, they randomly emailed me to fulfill it..

shelta.jpg

Just called adidas and my order got canceled as well. lame. They wouldn't even give me a coupon to compensate for it lol.

Such as hassle to get through and place an order. If you get lucky enough, theres still a chance to get canceled on. ADC is such a joke.

It will soon. Seems like its going back up a bit on Goat. 700s are going up too on stockx and goat.

Dropping close to $350 for sizes 10.5 & 11. Once it hits, will put in a bid. What di you guys do when the app says a user with the same shipping address has already used the new member code? Create another new account?

Dropping close to $350 for sizes 10.5 & 11. Once it hits, will put in a bid. What di you guys do when the app says a user with the same shipping address has already used the new member code? Create another new account?

Ship to a different address.

Take advantage, the code doesn't work on shoes anymore just handbags/watches. If yours is from before this week you're in the clear.

yeah it was from last week actually. i noticed they removed sneakers from the login/signup UI too. i hope stockx support replies me asap though.

Back
Top Bottom