Adidas NMD thread

for those who have ordered off reset before, did your pending charge get dropped but show up again once the package ships? I ordered something, got confirmation email but the charge fell off today

Any of u guys here own any of the recent hu nmd trail and went 0.5 down? Wondering if i should trade a pair of chalk coral for a multicolor but .5 size down

Any of u guys here own any of the recent hu nmd trail and went 0.5 down? Wondering if i should trade a pair of chalk coral for a multicolor but .5 size down
.5 down from your regular size or .5 down from .5down? Might be too much if it’s the latter

I had to return a pair of the black Holi trail hu to goat because I went .5 down from my tts like I do on Pk nmd and one foot fit perfect and the length was perfect but the right shoe was super tight in the cage area and I could feel the cage I knew that would bug me

I had to return a pair of the black Holi trail hu to goat because I went .5 down from my tts like I do on Pk nmd and one foot fit perfect and the length was perfect but the right shoe was super tight in the cage area and I could feel the cage I knew that would bug me

And u in the 209??? I woulda drove out there for them for retail :nerd: :nerd:

You should’ve sold those at the height of the NMD hype. Can’t be going for anymore than $300 now. Probably could’ve gotten $450ish a couple years ago

You should’ve sold those at the height of the NMD hype. Can’t be going for anymore than $300 now. Probably could’ve gotten $450ish a couple years ago
Literally wearing mine for the 3rd time today (and bought them when they came out), so under rated man, just rock them!

Agree on that. The boost material by itself doesn't age well and yellows with age .

Think they react with the oxygen in the air, particularly the glue between 2 joints, and yellow quick - even on DS pairs.

Caught a 8.5 size restock on the Black/purple Hus a couple of days and it was canceled, ugh second time with a cancellation on this c/w. About to just ell some kicks and pay resale.

Know of a site that still has a pair of the pink glow holi US sz8 for EU retail. Doesn't ship to US though. DM me

Back
Top Bottom