Adidas NMD thread

What they cold do is make perhaps *some* parts of the cage or plugs gold finish. Some subtle spots that doesn't "cheapen" the look of the whole.

exact sentiments. imagine the feeling if it flakes badly and u paid resell prices for it. not sure if they could've made it matte without making it look like bronze-colored.
What are resell prices on em? I need those, could live without the other China pairs

Lol
Screenshot_2018-05-09-19-50-14.png

Unds today! I am trying to keep this thread alive since Hu talk is the only thing happening in here in 20180509_191828.jpg the past 6-9 months .

I think, aside from HUs, all new NMDs are pretty much dead. They’re successfully become the new, slightly more expensive Roshe, as many predicted.

Finally gave in and grabbed the black Hu Holi's for 385 from stockx (for a 10.5, that was actually a 'great' price). I just don't see the price of these going down -- just too desirable a cw. Excited I'll get em, but woulda been nice to actually be able to grab for retail.:frown:

Still worried about my forwarding service choice for the upcoming China exclusives. Anybody have a service they definitely trust? Would welcome a pm if you don't wanna put it out there on NT. BTW, anybody know what time are these things gonna drop?

I got the aqua's with a 20% code. They have made mistakes before and put them back up days later. Not sure why?

Where did you get the 20% code and yeah I remember them removing the Parley CS and putting them back up. There was a rumor that today was the date the nmds would be put back up but nothing :frown:

kickscrew taking pre-orders for the china hu nmds but i'm not sure if the site is reliable. starts from $450 though

I just placed an order for the blue (peace) pair - thanks to Guccishades Guccishades for sharing that link here. I hope Kicks Crew is ok... I paid using PayPal so I have that bit of “insurance”. *fingers crossed*

A certain kicks photographer on Instagram - not naming names - was offering USD600 per pair, and I felt that was a bit much...

Back
Top Bottom