Adidas NMD thread

Finally!

fullsizeoutput_17f7.jpeg

I'm gonna wear these into the ground.

Should have the red "Passion" Pair in Monday...I'll settle for this Red Pharell NMD instead of going crazy for the OG red pair.

Will take pictures and post.

Chmielna said they have several pairs so I'm thinking a full size run, it was only about 2-3 sizes when I looked :lol: $300 is still a bit higher than I'd pay but it's cheaper than resell so yk

you copped? still striking out on these smh. Even entered their raffle on their Facebook
Nah. I passed since it wasn't exactly my sizr, and only like $20 under resell. I didn't need them like that

Only sizes Chalks had was 41 & 42, and the Glo pair had a 41 43 and 44 I believe. Was on the link as soon as they notified about the restock

Still waiting for those nmds Adidas removed to go back up... tomorrow will be the 3rd week..
I thought my order was gonna get cancelled for the aqua's when i saw they removed them; but i got them a couple days later. Really strange.

I thought my order was gonna get cancelled for the aqua's when i saw they removed them; but i got them a couple days later. Really strange.

I know they removed the Parley CS once and put them back up but it's strange that they still haven't put back those nmds yet.. I heard ohitsteddy say they might have destroyed the shoes or something, i don't know why it's taking them so long..

Back
Top Bottom