Adidas NMD thread

sns exclusive huh? Think they'll get a big discount like the two exclusive cs2 or should i pull the trigger now?

My two HU Holis came in yesterday and it set me back a little lol

sns exclusive huh? Think they'll get a big discount like the two exclusive cs2 or should i pull the trigger now?

My two HU Holis came in yesterday and it set me back a little lol
Some sizes have sold out but there could be a restock. I dont see these sitting hard like the Cs2's and the goretex Cs1's. We never know.

I actually love this CW.

Whitaker-Car-Club-x-adidas-NMD-Racer-On-Foot.jpg

They'ill hit disco at some point, right?

I actually love this CW.

Whitaker-Car-Club-x-adidas-NMD-Racer-On-Foot.jpg

They'ill hit disco at some point, right?
Probably soon; by looking at all the nmd's on sale on adc is kinda of scary. I really hope Adidas (boost) makes a turn around. It's like they just gave up.

IMG_3339.JPG

Made a move to secure few of these shoes for the Personal Collection: Pharrell Williams x Adidas NMD HU China pack Blue (Peace) and Red (Passion). Also like the Green (Youth) colorway, but not exactly Spring/young anymore.
Went true to size 10.5 because of the Trail cage unlike usual 1/2 down for most pk nmd. Exact width and about a thumb extra length. Half diwn prob still ok for most people.
Absolutely just love this iteration of PW HUs. Didn't like the Multicolor pack, thought the Holi pack (bought Blank Canvas & Pink Glow) was unique, and skipping the upcoming Afro/Solar pack. Best pack since OGs. Must cop.

Made a move to secure few of these shoes for the Personal Collection: Pharrell Williams x Adidas NMD HU China pack Blue (Peace) and Red (Passion). Also like the Green (Youth) colorway, but not exactly Spring/young anymore.
Went true to size 10.5 because of the Trail cage unlike usual 1/2 down for most pk nmd. Exact width and about a thumb extra length. Half diwn prob still ok for most people.
Absolutely just love this iteration of PW HUs. Didn't like the Multicolor pack, thought the Holi pack (bought Blank Canvas & Pink Glow) was unique, and skipping the upcoming Afro/Solar pack. Best pack since OGs. Must cop.

dope pick up man, I wish I could get my hands on a pair of either of those.

wuchi01 wuchi01

where did you bought them? Nice one!

dope pick up man, I wish I could get my hands on a pair of either of those.

Honestly, had to go Resale. Couple of well known legit sites that were actually cheaper than BrokeX, Goat, etc. Got rid of couple things to lessen the Hit. Pack is so unique and even with all the talk, samples of other Chinese character HU models, he's not releasing them. Fell for the targeted marketing, but gotta rep the Heritage.

LightUnnaturalAbyssiniancat-size_restricted.gif

The knit on these NMDs is like a mix between the PK on the V2 Yeezys and the 4.0 UBs. The upper isn’t as stretchy as PK, obviously, but is miles better than the old mesh NMDs.

Good job Adidas, I had to pick up the Oxford Tan-esque cw on the low-low.

D3E8499E-9A7A-44AF-A97D-34B56E2E2F78.jpeg

Creme only. Mad house, most of them will be backdoored, ive seen orders for $5200.

And theyre horrendous looking. (In comparison to black nerds)

Yeap the N.E.R.D. Human Races drop at ShaggFest on June 16th VA. I work for the radio station and the guy who founded/created ShaggFest. Him & Pharrell are good friends. Price will be $240. Here’s an excerpt of our convo.
89AAE19C-A133-415C-814C-8845106BD225.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom