Adidas NMD thread

C52787E4-5127-4825-892B-9DA44EFBD678.png 0C183352-B819-4918-B0B2-D1EEB4818812.png 45A0376C-2127-49BE-BD95-38B14FF30BE9.png

:pimp: :pimp:
Nah, they on some Buzz Lightyear type of ish.
Not for me.

Yeap the N.E.R.D. Human Races drop at ShaggFest on June 16th VA. I work for the radio station and the guy who founded/created ShaggFest. Him & Pharrell are good friends. Price will be $240. Here’s an excerpt of our convo.
89AAE19C-A133-415C-814C-8845106BD225.jpeg

So do you know an estimate of how many pairs Shaggfest will get?

IMG_3339.JPG

Made a move to secure few of these shoes for the Personal Collection: Pharrell Williams x Adidas NMD HU China pack Blue (Peace) and Red (Passion). Also like the Green (Youth) colorway, but not exactly Spring/young anymore.
Went true to size 10.5 because of the Trail cage unlike usual 1/2 down for most pk nmd. Exact width and about a thumb extra length. Half diwn prob still ok for most people.
Absolutely just love this iteration of PW HUs. Didn't like the Multicolor pack, thought the Holi pack (bought Blank Canvas & Pink Glow) was unique, and skipping the upcoming Afro/Solar pack. Best pack since OGs. Must cop.

You are lucky to be a 10.5 . I live in Hong Kong and picked up a pair of the reds in size US 8 because that was the biggest size they had. They had very limited stock here at size 10+ and had nothing beyond 10.5 which stinks for me as a US size 12. Its why the big sizes are so much more expensive or not even available on GOAT/Stockx

Who got the wristband?

I did. But then again it seems like everyone did. There's supposed to be a wild goose chase / Scavenger Hunt type deal today like they did for the SW Air Max. I'm hearing you gotta have more than one wristband. I've heard 2 and 4 thus far smh nobody really knows anything we're just watching Creme's IG story

I did. But then again it seems like everyone did. There's supposed to be a wild goose chase / Scavenger Hunt type deal today like they did for the SW Air Max. I'm hearing you gotta have more than one wristband. I've heard 2 and 4 thus far smh nobody really knows anything we're just watching Creme's IG story
Yea they just did round two. I’m not with that running around but for those would make an exception

Back
Top Bottom