Adidas NMD thread

I dont see the option to select united states for shipping country

2018-08-19-02-56-www.summer-store.com.png I definitely can

$238 if u don't go thru PP and your CC doesn't charge intl transaction fees. :emoji_shrug:

Last edited:
Just try to see how much it come out with the Summer store. I went tru Paypal and before I click submit, it said it will go back to website and ask my confirmation again so I clicked it and it already done! I paid for it. What! It lied to me. It didn’t even go back to website after I clicked it. It’s done.

At least it charged me $245 and I kind of on the fence.

Just try to see how much it come out with the Summer store. I went tru Paypal and before I click submit, it said it will go back to website and ask my confirmation again so I clicked it and it already done! I paid for it. What! It lied to me. It didn’t even go back to website after I clicked it. It’s done.

At least it charged me $245 and I kind of on the fence.

You can still ask her for cancellation. Just do it quick.

yeah I helped my brother order and I had a feeling they would cancel. Just as a fail safe, I helped him get a pair on UNDFTD. No tax and free shipping. Also doesn't hurt that he's a common sizer and he wanted the pink pair. Seems like the pink pair and the aqua pair is the one that isn't selling out instantly like the yellow pair

I only like the pink/blue but gotta toss the blue laces in... The other two I can’t see enjoying as much.

Nice, that's wild they still have them all sitting.
Blew my mind all three were there. One 8 on display and one in back, the other two were 8.5. Said they had a couple more sizes, this was around 1 ish.

Dude said they got a mad number of pairs.

yes, confirmed cancellations from oi polloi for both my orders. would've been nice to get them because exchange rate makes it below retail compared to local

Back
Top Bottom