Adidas NMD thread

D95C60B6-A570-4B11-9330-50E00C9AF4EC.jpeg
Walked in to the Adidas store and picked these up this evening. They had a full size run which was strange.

Where at?

Has anyone purchased from Solebox before? If so do you know how long it takes for them to ship? I have a confirmed order but the money hasn't been taken from my Paypal account.

Wow, people are calling these bricks because they are still available a day after release??

Wonder if i can get lucky and find a pair of these "bricks" if that's the case.
Everything is a brick these days they say if it doesn't sell out instantly or have high resale value. Smh. This mentality allows people who really want the shoe to have a better chance to grab em since hype or resell isn't there. So keep the bricks coming.

Everything is a brick these days they say if it doesn't sell out instantly or have high resale value. Smh. This mentality allows people who really want the shoe to have a better chance to grab em since hype or resell isn't there. So keep the bricks coming.

Seriously. Would it have hurt Nike to make more Epic React 87's? Look what increasing supply did to adidas financials. Sure people say "Boost is dead" but I love not struggling to get shoes I want.

I caught the restock just now. Went for the Yellow pair, that's the one I initially wanted. I didnt try for the other colors even though I probably would of got through.....hopefully I don't regret that lol.

Red/yellows were enough for me.

I'm more focused on the upcoming Hu's. All 3 CW's of the Solar Glides are fuego.

Blew my mind all three were there. One 8 on display and one in back, the other two were 8.5. Said they had a couple more sizes, this was around 1 ish.

Dude said they got a mad number of pairs.

I remember walking into UNDFTD LA and seeing the Kolor UB 1.0s sitting :lol:.. didnt want them then, dont want them now, but would have gladly used them as trade bait...

oh well. hindsight is 20/20!

THE HELL rezet canceled my yellow pair. I placed an order long before they even sold out, the hell

Update: turns out all of my orders might be canceled, ffs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom