Adidas NMD thread

B2D0FF4E-3CFE-4CC1-BD0F-130447B618D2.jpeg

Damn that sucks. I just won the burgundy pair and SNS charged me twice. The first transaction was approved but my second charge got flagged and declined. Not sure why SNS charged twice, but it worked out.

Also, now that I have won for the first time on SNS, I hope they see that I'm a legit account and will let me win more online raffles :lol:

Im so bummed, i wish they just reran transactions if they got approved afterwards. Idk why my blush raffle win went through and this didnt, and these are much cheaper than the 500s. Also, I wonder if that double charge meant you won both pairs?

Im so bummed, i wish they just reran transactions if they got approved afterwards. Idk why my blush raffle win went through and this didnt, and these are much cheaper than the 500s. Also, I wonder if that double charge meant you won both pairs?

I didn't enter for the blue pair, so that wouldn't explain for the double charge. Weird.

I’d honestly be surprised if the Datamosh 2.0s don’t end up on clearance at this point. NMDs just ain’t it anymore.

Not saying I wouldn’t buy em though or that they’re not dope. The blue pair caught my eye, but the colors just seem a little bit off to me. Still can’t decide if I made the right choice to hold off on them.

Really need to see some more on feet pics or see them go on clearance to pull the trigger.

Yeah I got a failed transaction so I'm a pretty sad panda. My first could of won too from SNS. Oh well. Thanks for the info guys.

Only let raffle wins claim pairs. I am sure they will put leftover pairs online. Not many people were going after them.

TBH, never really liked the original datamoshes.

Godspeed to those wanting these. Hope you get what you want.

Poor man bapes up on ADC for $54 shipped with code SEPT40. You can literally get both colors for less than the original retail on 1 pair. Pretty wild.

Boost can keep dying if we’re gonna get these type of deals!

I won the blue pair of datamosh's from the raffle. Had to get them to go with my orange 1.0's. They are so nice in hand. Shame people only want to buy for hype or what's considered "in".

Out of curiosity I tried to add to cart but they say sold out or reserved in people's carts.
There is a 15-30 minute cart hold for people. So they might not have purchased them. Keep trying until your size is gone.

Last edited:
I won both colors and the blue got shipped but the maroon still says processing.. did any one get both pairs shipped yet?

can't believe I overslept. Anyone have a 9.5 in the maroons, trying to cart the 9.5 in blues.

They should've reran my card since I won ugh. I hate chase sometimes

Back
Top Bottom