Style Code: EE7579

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-inspiration-blue-EE7579-5.jpg

Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu “Inspiration Pack”
Release Date: November 30th, 2018
$250
Color: Powder Blue/Light Pink/Orange
Style Code: EE7579

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-inspiration-blue-yellow-EE7581-2.jpg

Why didn't you try to get them for retail first? Release isn't till this saturday, prices will be lower than that on stockx next week

because it was looking like these gon be hard to get when i put that bid in last night, i wasnt expecting get accept xD

Anyone know what the pic is gonna be for the Adidas app?

And yeah, END can eat a **** with that price. I can literally buy my size from StockX right now for 30 bucks cheaper than END is selling them for.

i mean the BBC exclusive one does look better
They really do but most people don’t care about that they know it’s gonna be the one to fetch a higher price in the resell market. But it’s a way better looking shoe than the other CW.

if anything, I wish the navy/pink pair was the global release and the navy/yellow/red pair was BBC exclusive. I prefer the pink pair more. Adidas really like to give us the crappier colorways and keep the good ones limited.

Seems like there's enough pairs to go around consider all the spots raffling em. Also nice to see that resell isn't too bad if I strike out. I wouldn't call these ones must haves, but I would like add a BBC pharrell nmd to the collection. It'll go nice with my oreos

Back
Top Bottom