Adidas NMD thread

Wow, not much hype around the upcoming BBCs, which is great since I wanted a pair. Seems like it might be possible to get lower than retail judging from the prices on StockX.

poZGsJq6j

Am I the only one who thinks the shoe looks way better without the trail sole?

I feel like the trail sole just makes the shoe feel big and clunky, which kinda goes against the overall aesthetic of the shoe.

poZGsJq6j

Am I the only one who thinks the shoe looks way better without the trail sole?

I feel like the trail sole just makes the shoe feel big and clunky, which kinda goes against the overall aesthetic of the shoe.

Why did they start using those trail sole in the first place?

RIP lol. If they were actually made for trailing or the snow then it would make sense.

problem is that the upper is not ideal for any real hiking and the primeknit definitely not good for snow lol. It's just out of place, like putting offroad truck tires on a corolla

at first I hated the sole just from the first teaser photos, but still love the upper enough to cop the new Hu's. Wore the blank canvas holi's a lot and it felt heavy at first but got used to it. Then I grabbed the Afro Hu's because it was under retail and the new trail sole felt a little better than the previous trail sole, but overall still looks bulky and felt heavier than the OG NMD sole. I still find myself preferring to wear the OG black Hu's.

problem is that the upper is not ideal for any real hiking and the primeknit definitely not good for snow lol. It's just out of place, like putting offroad truck tires on a corolla

Lol that's true. :lol:
Glad you like the new sole, but I still can't get jiggy with it. Hoping they would bring back the OG soles at one point.

That's why there's the inspiration pack that's supposely dropping in the months ahead.

Got my pair secured from SNS. Think it actually comes out cheaper from there without the tax on a $250 shoe. PS does anyone know how the bait raffles work? I got a ticket number and signed up online, but not sure how/when they contact. TIA!

Got my pair secured from SNS. Think it actually comes out cheaper from there without the tax on a $250 shoe. PS does anyone know how the bait raffles work? I got a ticket number and signed up online, but not sure how/when they contact. TIA!

You will just get a PayPal invoice if you win at BAIT

Back
Top Bottom