Adidas NMD thread

Missed out on the Carbon Yeezy but was able to win a pair of the Orange NMDs on Adidas Confirmed.

Rise fall rise.
Still like the ones kept all these years.

Still looking at the og city socks like it was my first time....:pimp:

Which ones did you end up keeping

Flipped out of a bunch other ones over the years but kept these Personals.

78D6AD9E-7200-49DE-8F31-36FC2890C66F.jpeg
19EA6E90-D22A-47F3-88F4-3BE464A067D5.jpeg

(Just one OG left)
01EE5314-4B47-49AD-AAB1-7B8AC3749754.jpeg
C5DBF385-9B94-4924-B060-1AB05903ADA4.jpeg
81762F22-1CA3-480E-9D1A-0AB4E05262DF.jpeg
ED7A0F1E-99DE-4FBF-BE49-A7A955F504DD.jpeg

I don’t see nmds going anywhere really...they have mainstream popularity and appeal. If Nike can sell a bajillion taijins then adidas can sell a ton of nmds.

I don’t see nmds going anywhere really...they have mainstream popularity and appeal. If Nike can sell a bajillion taijins then adidas can sell a ton of nmds.

NMDs seem to be the high schooler shoe of choice given that they’re so cheap and are widely available.. Maybe Adidas is trying to turn them into their AF1? Superstars and then Stan Smiths used to hold that honor but I think even those shoes have been replaced by the NMD, in terms of popularity.

the number of nmds is why i don't go for regular nmds & just go for pharrells they look a lot better
Issue with reg nmds, is the dope pairs are pretty much Black overall. Some pieces do stand out tho, like that nicekicks collab. Feeling that red tie-dye upper.
..but yea, Hus are it for me atm. Way more colors...
That is, if I can get a pair.

Issue with reg nmds, is the dope pairs are pretty much Black overall. Some pieces do stand out tho, like that nicekicks collab. Feeling that red tie-dye upper.
..but yea, Hus are it for me atm. Way more colors...
That is, if I can get a pair.

we’re gonna consider the PK model as regular nmd now? cause those models are way better than the R1

OG HU > PK NMD > Trail sole HU > R1

we’re gonna consider the PK model as regular nmd now? cause those models are way better than the R1

OG HU > PK NMD > Trail sole HU > R1
I see where u from, but answer me this, honest; have em Pks aged nicely?
switch that lineup wit the trail sole n I'm inclined to agree...

Back
Top Bottom