Adidas NMD thread

AdidasOriginalsxPharrellWilliamsHumanRaceNMD-BoldGold-Yellow-Feature-LV43_1200x.jpg
AdidasOriginalsxPharrellWilliamsHumanRaceNMD-BoldGold-Yellow-Feature-LV40_1200x.jpg

^ What they need really is to get the original class of 2018 consortium boutiques to work their magic.

Yeah, I honestly think they should vault the model for a few years aside from some consortium releases to build up hype. I’m usually not a proponent of making shoes harder to attain but I think the NMDs suffer from a lack of well-thought out and designed releases since they’ve been going for quantity over quality for the past 3 years. It’s a shame since both the R1 and HU NMDs are incredible silhouettes. I think if they put more thought into releases, we’ll see a lot more interest in the model(s) and better overall releases down the road.

Nov 19th
Pharrell-adidas-NMD-Hu-GZ8774-00.jpg

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-1.jpg
pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-7.jpg

pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-3.jpg
pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-6.jpg

Attachments

• pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-2.jpg
    pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 19
  • pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-5.jpg
    pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-5.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 25
  • pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-4.jpg
    pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-4.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 344
  • pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-8.jpg
    pharrell-adidas-nmd-hu-black-gy0093-release-date-8.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 464
Despite coming off with some really, and i mean reallly good colors, PW can't really get the same mojo back as a few years back.

These NMD hu's did not age well.

Despite coming off with some really, and i mean reallly good colors, PW can't really get the same mojo back as a few years back.

These NMD hu's did not age well.

Problem is the sock shoe trend seems to be getting less and less popular. There really isn’t another PW model that people seem to be into so they just keep pumping out more and more Hu NMDs even though they kept flooding the market with modes that hit the sales rack I.e. Tennis Hus. Kanye, on the other hand, wisely didn’t rely solely on 350s and pushed a few different models out that all had cws with thought actually put into them (I.e. Waves, Qntms, Aliens, UB 500s, various 700 V3s, etc. etc.).

Learned my lesson from recent previous drops. Grabbing for under retail, especially these are available at foot stores and snipesusa

Problem is the sock shoe trend seems to be getting less and less popular. There really isn’t another PW model that people seem to be into so they just keep pumping out more and more Hu NMDs even though they kept flooding the market with modes that hit the sales rack I.e. Tennis Hus. Kanye, on the other hand, wisely didn’t rely solely on 350s and pushed a few different models out that all had cws with thought actually put into them (I.e. Waves, Qntms, Aliens, UB 500s, various 700 V3s, etc. etc.).

hype on NMDs is overall down, which definitely affects Hu nmds. High price points and the trail sole also didn’t help. And Pharrell does not have the kind of cultural cache that Kanye does (his shoes are also sitting or going under retail tho)

hype on NMDs is overall down, which definitely affects Hu nmds. High price points and the trail sole also didn’t help. And Pharrell does not have the kind of cultural cache that Kanye does (his shoes are also sitting or going under retail tho)

Yeah I can agree with this. NMDs overall aged much worse than 350s did.

took an L on my 11.5

just entered confirmed & mobile was buggin on footsites & FNL

got payapl email from FNL but never a confirmation so im guessing thats a ghost

Back
Top Bottom