Adidas NMD thread

so i'm guessing the chances of a black pk restock are nil on ADC? really want a size 10 to go w my white

350s hurt the back of my ankle after a while... honestly I don't think they're really comfy
And as a design point of view I just prefer the NMDs.... 

oh and IMO....Confort wise...Pureboost PK Blue > UB >>>

Wear higher cut socks maybe? 350's I agree arent exactly super comfy either after a few hours but the NMD's straight up were killing me, and it wasnt the sizing, I think its legit cause of how flat they feel.

Wear higher cut socks maybe? 350's I agree arent exactly super comfy either after a few hours but the NMD's straight up were killing me, and it wasnt the sizing, I think its legit cause of how flat they feel.
I get the feeling, wearing NMDs, that they'd be terrible for standing still. Seem much more ideal to moving around a bit.

Regardess UBs are better for both haha. These Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knits I just got are suuuper comfy too though.

I actually think the Tubular Doom and Nova's are more comfy. My Kith Dooms are comfy as hell, id put it second to the UB, then the Nova's then 350 and NMD trailing.

My order got cancelled by Chicago City Sports, but they gave me a discount code that isn't good for the NMDs....lame.

At least they should be restocked soon enough. I just really wanted them sooner than later.

I get the feeling, wearing NMDs, that they'd be terrible for standing still. Seem much more ideal to moving around a bit.

Regardess UBs are better for both haha. These Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knits I just got are suuuper comfy too though.

IMO the UB are the most comfy because the snugness and cage to secure foot, 350's are comfy whether you lace them up or not but not as much. If you leave unlaced they are loose but when you lace them up they are pretty darn comfy. y-3 Retro boost is about the same as the 350's IMO because the way the uppers are form fitting but there's no real stability because of design.

one of my only real problems with NMDs is that I cant wear low socks with them. Theres a part on the back of the ankle where the heel loop is sort of stitched to the shoe, and the fabric rubbing against bare skin cuts/blisters it up.

Got the red chukkas from a late shipment. What can I trade for value wise?
you can throw them up on #retailtuesday 
tongue.gif

IMO the UB are the most comfy because the snugness and cage to secure foot, 350's are comfy whether you lace them up or not but not as much. If you leave unlaced they are loose but when you lace them up they are pretty darn comfy. y-3 Retro boost is about the same as the 350's IMO because the way the uppers are form fitting but there's no real stability because of design.
Try these Pure Boost ZG Knits out man. Definitely second to UB comfort wise for me. Still waiting on my 350s so I can't use them to compare.

Back
Top Bottom