Adidas NMD thread

My order for my black PKs on ADC still shows order confirmed ready to pack. I have already been charged on my bank card too. Anyone else?

No Bro. Just You. You're the only person still waiting to be shipped.

@adidasoriginals: #NMD_LA is coming to Los Angeles next week. We've got guest contributors & we're hiding 75 pair of NMDs all over the city. Stay tuned.

LOL some people camp out for the NMDs in Malaysia don't even know what shoe they are lining up for, just pure resale.

I think the NMD is like the Swatch Sistem 51 of the shoe world.

Last edited:

Got bored waiting for my other NMDs to arrive so I took some pics with the pair I have in hand for now lol

25592182270_b22396d74f_b.jpg

25592182450_382152cf9d_b.jpg

25797821541_097c7aca0f_b.jpg
Nice lens flare in the first pic! 

I like that first pic too it really show how good the shape is for this shoe, like an old skool sneaker with no puffy banana toe.

Last edited:
Got a Fedex notification, doesn't say from where but I'm assuming Adidas, coming from NYC though 

I always found it weird that BAIT has a store in Diamond Bar. It's not really a place I want to go to shop. And the plaza it's in is where I go for Pho and not for shoes lol.

Couple lace swaps I tried today.  This shoe along with the UB will be unstoppable for a moment... Congrats to everyone who was able to build and/or start their nomad collection on NMD day. Cheers. 

Back
Top Bottom