Adidas NMD thread

my boy drove by diamond bar at 10..... he said at least 100 deep
sick.gif

NMD MESH PSA

Truth revealed... Meshies are currently SMALL. This is consistent with all of my size 12's except nicekicks.  Nicekicks have 12-13.  

The size 12 mesh barely get on my feet... Toe is flexible but the body is not. 13 feels much better because its a true size 12 IMHO.

Have not touched any circa knit to compare.

NMD MESH PSA

Truth revealed... Meshies are currently SMALL. This is consistent with all of my size 12's except nicekicks.  Nicekicks have 12-13.  

The size 12 mesh barely get on my feet... Toe is flexible but the body is not. 13 feels much better because its a true size 12 IMHO.

Haha "Meshies"

NMD MESH PSA

the meshes remind me of a cheap lower tier nike shoe. the more i see them the more i am convinced they are garbage and sort of a consolation for people who either can't afford or obtain the knits. no hate to anyone who copped though, just my opinion.

Last edited:
Placed a city sock order more than 3 hours after the sold out-badge appeared from a cached Adidas EU page. Was fearing the cancellation mail, but all of a sudden i got a shipping mail instead! Nice weekend suprise...

How durable are these shoes? I have a core black planning to wear them to the gym to do squats and leg press.

NMD MESH PSA

From my experience with pairs I own (all same size):

Primeknits: runs huge.  .5 to 1 full size large.

Circle Knits: runs slightly big.  Between TTS and .5 size large.

Mesh: runs TTS or slightly small.  I wouldn't size down at all and would consider sizing up .5.

Last edited:

the meshes remind me of a cheap lower tier nike shoe. the more i see them the more i am convinced they are garbage and sort of a consolation for people who either can't afford or obtain the knits. no hate to anyone who copped though, just my opinion.
That's your opinion indeed. Don't get into the hype. There is a reason why sweaters cost more than T-shirts. It's thicker threading for a specific temperature. The mesh are for warmer weather where your feet needs to breathe this summer. Keep stunting with PK in the summer as you attempt to look down on others with the mesh, smh. Both shoes are dope.

Last edited:
How durable are these shoes? I have a core black planning to wear them to the gym to do squats and leg press.

boost is not made for leg day. trust LOL get a pair of old chucks or something flat and hard.
Lol yeah, you need better stability. Get the Nike Romaleos 2 for the lifting. I have them, and they are great under the bar. Great stability and comfortable thus far. I have the neon green joints.

That's your opinion indeed. Don't get into the hype. There is a reason why sweaters cost more than T-shirts. It's thicker threading for a specific temperature. The mesh are for warmer weather where your feet needs to breathe this summer. Keep stunting with PK in the summer as you attempt to look down on others with the mesh, smh. Both shoes are dope.
The primeknit on the OGs, Key City & Monochrome pack is much thinner material than the mesh or circa knit.

common workout knowledge is that the flattest shoes possible are best to stay grounded during workouts/squatting/etc. would not recommend these for squatting.

The primeknit on the OGs, Key City & Monochrome pack is much thinner material than the mesh or circa knit.
Excuse me then, I stand corrected! I'll bow out. Dey seem warmer to me. It may be the weave then. Ok.
Well I will admit both the yellow & "oreo" glitch camo pairs have a thicker pk material for sure. But not thick enough to be considered a cold weather shoe.

I bought a 9 US in the Mesh pair. I really hope they're not small. If they are I'll be kinda mad. Adidas sizing is horrible. Consistency is planets away for them.

Can anyone compare the fit of another shoe to the Mesh NMD?

your closing statement/attempt at taking an e-shot does not convince or change my opinion. the fact that it is simply untrue, after i CLEARLY stated "no hate to those who copped" indicates to me that you are having an emotional response to another grown mans opinion..no room or time for that my man. enjoy your mesh. I'm not judging.

Well I will admit both the yellow & "oreo" glitch camo pairs have a thicker pk material for sure. But not thick enough to be considered a cold weather shoe.
Ahhh I see, gotcha. The PK models I like are too much now since I missed em. I missed NMD day as well being at work in meetings but copped a pair via goat.

Back
Top Bottom