Adidas NMD thread

I bought a 9 US in the Mesh pair. I really hope they're not small. If they are I'll be kinda mad. Adidas sizing is horrible. Consistency is planets away for them.

Can anyone compare the fit of another shoe to the Mesh NMD?
My impression, having worn multiple pairs over the past couple days, is that they run a little less than 0.5 size smaller than Ultra Boosts. 

FLIGHT CLUB NEW YORK

is currently selling NMD's from last release for 250$ only the lush red, and navy ones

And the monochromes for $350-$375

So happy got my reds for 130$.

People were actually saying I don't know why people are getting them when these will rerelease etc.

People only want the pk's.

Even on Ebay selling for 200$ 190$.

$130 is better than that.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

your closing statement/attempt at taking an e-shot does not convince or change my opinion. the fact that it is simply untrue, after i CLEARLY stated "no hate to those who copped" indicates to me that you are having an emotional response to another grown mans opinion..no room or time for that my man. enjoy your mesh. I'm not judging.
Haaa, relax, dude, if I was emotional, I would have been debating "tankdayglo"  as well and said "that's MY opinion" like your clearly up there or something like dat. I took the knowledge and bowed out from my perspective. I like the design of the shoes, period, mesh or pk. No horrors.

Last edited:
What are the style codes for the "red camo/glitch" and ""olive camo/glitch" ?
I looked back a few pages and didn't see anything
Thanks!

FLIGHT CLUB NEW YORK

is currently selling NMD's from last release for 250$ only the lush red, and navy ones

And the monochromes for $350-$375

So happy got my reds for 130$.

People were actually saying I don't know why people are getting them when these will rerelease etc.

People only want the pk's.

Even on Ebay selling for 200$ 190$.

$130 is better than that.

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
That's great that you got your pair

But what makes you think they wont restock. It has only been literally two days since they dropped

Adidas stores already confirmed to some that more shipments will be in as early as next week

All that ppl were saying is to not rush into buying resell or off FC. Bc they will restock

For my international folks, Does anyone have any idea if the Pk white or blk are still available in store in Italy?? My wife is there and planning on sending her on a scavenger hunt?

Damn, I hope my black pair don't have glue stains on the toe like this. Looks awful. (found on a sold ebay listing)

Back
Top Bottom