Adidas NMD thread

Its not also just sizing and if its too small or the stretch or whatever, but if you half size down you may have your toes poking through the material. Some people may wanna stay TTS to minimize this, especially for lighter colors.
Yeah for real, I see it all the time on UBs, people saying they feel great on feet but when you see their on feet pics the toes are poking out like crazy. Some people just have jacked up toes though, unfortunately PK isn't the ideal material for those folks haha.

Not following... there's only a $10 difference in price for the next "tier"?  Not even dinner for two at the drive thru...
I should have clarified, my statement was inclusive of any nmd's that aren't primeknit, particularly more so the mesh.

Last edited:
Shiekh's website says they don't charge until items are shipped. I was charged on 3/18th (it said it posted not pending) and now it says my order is back ordered.. clearly never shipped. I really want these and will just pay resale but wtf gives with there service

Last edited:
During every hyped release people act like they've never purchased anything on the internet before.

Crying over tracking numbers, charges, etc... Where's the patience? Utilize common sense and be patient.

prob staples center 
grin.gif
This is my guess as well.

My friend said that Flight Club has an adidas account, so therefore they can't consign the non pk models. Any truth to this?

My friend said that Flight Club has an adidas account, so therefore they can't consign the non pk models. Any truth to this?
If this were true, why wouldn't this prohibit them from consignment of any Adidas shoe. What would make it limited to non-Primeknit NMDs?

so Adidas just acting like they riding around the city and gonna end up at some random location to drop 75 free pairs of NMDs... 

wut... 

Back
Top Bottom