Adidas NMD thread

**** young ****** say ....foh

I didn't even name drop, but glad you felt guilty enough to reply. Hahahaha.

P.S. All my tracking numbers work, Adidas/FedEx probably just ignoring your little snitch ***. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]️

Last edited:
Mine hasn't shipped yet???
I just checked one of my order status on ADC for Core Black PK, and it finally shows "shipped". The ship date shows 3/21. So, there's still hope for others who haven't got theirs shipped.

You wanna play that game?

wasnt but me and 2 other ppl fussing over the fedex thing.

and regardless, acting like yambs is the solution to issues is what young ****** say cz they dont know any better

You've been fussin' all morning, everyone sees it. You're not the only one that is waiting. It's Monday, FedEx is busy, they have thousands of packages to get out and you're not entitled to special treatment over anybody else. When my tracking numbers finally updated, it showed that Adidas sent the shipping info to FedEx on the 18th and they picked it up today. Go burn one and relax boy.

Last edited:
All 3 orders shipped.. No shipping info from ADC. All updates from fed ex.. I'm signed up for fed ex delivery manager,

I just received an email today for my order from adidas canada. It basically said the warehouse is scrambling around and to expect shipping delays because they weren't prepared to sell out of all the shoes they had released. Even general orders are seeing delays

Some orders are going through, and some aren't. Everybody is trying to figure out where their shoes are. Just hang tight and wait for the package to show up. If it gets lost, than start getting mad about people not doing their job, and let them do their job to fix things for you

Staples gotta be too obvious of a location....  

Adidas gotta ***** if they pick there as the drop 

Honestly if your shoes havent shipped yet and the order status is still waiting to be packed, you're probably good

Seems like they counted how many they had by this morning and cancelled all the orders they know they cant fulfill 

Still looking for a blk pk :frown:

Last edited:
There are a lot of nmds available on russian adidas shop. I don't know if is possible to buy by other eu country.

You use profanity really strangely, I can never figure out what you were actually trying to say haha
in this case, yeah.... because i said  "get the f out of h" ...NT censors the abbreviation

what else was hard for you to pick up on?

Honestly if your shoes havent shipped yet and the order status is still waiting to be packed, you're probably good

Seems like they counted how many they had by this morning and cancelled all the orders they know they cant fulfill 

Still looking for a blk pk :frown:
hoping you're right!... because i just saw my CC and the charge from ADC is gone, after it was pending on friday...

all aboard the L train :frown:

Back
Top Bottom