Adidas NMD thread

Mesh NMD's are dope. F

I did the same to mine too! JK ... To each their own but honestly those look awful without laces. Not sure what type of "fashion" you're trying to pull off with chino joggers, black socks, and all white shoes.  but hey.. do you boo boo :wink:
roll.gif

no offense taken... like I said, I honestly don't care who likes or doesn't like them

we all like what we like....  we all dress different, we decorate our homes differently, we date different girls 

opinions and preferences are......................... opinions and preferences. 

lots of truth here. Wear what you like.

Don't mind the childish humor coming from us. Its Monday and Kansas killed my chance at winning $4000 in my tourney pool.

lots of truth here. Wear what you like.

Don't mind the childish humor coming from us. Its Monday and Kansas killed my chance at winning $4000 in my tourney pool.
i ain't tripping fam lol.... 

the message boards have always been the self-proclaimed mecca of fashion advice and the home of NTdenim 

dog, you're full of ****  lol 

people are buying shoes on hype factor alone these days... the look of the shoe is an afterthought 
Nah, he's right. Adidas would have designed the shoe differently if they removed the laces.

I do agree however that if Adidas had released the shoe without laces like you have yours, plenty of people would have jumped all over it based on hype alone. I personally am not a fan, but props for sticking to what you like.

Is no one really selling small sizes on blk mesh? i found maybe two 7.5 and they're asking 270+

Last edited:

Nah, he's right. Adidas would have designed the shoe differently if they removed the laces.

I do agree however that if Adidas had released the shoe without laces like you have yours, plenty of people would have jumped all over it based on hype alone. I personally am not a fan, but props for sticking to what you like.
I dunno. converse created slip ons with eyelets still showing as if they were meant to create a converse with no laces on. I mean this was taken to the next level but at the end of the day his money/his style.

No need to gather a mob to tell him how ugly it is.

So before I get roasted, I knew what I was getting into getting all white sneakers so I am not complaining.  Just need some advice on spot cleaning the PK whites.  I have been decently successful with a towel and jason markk, and just dabbing until it goes away, wondering if anyone else had any luck with any other method.  
what @tankdayglo  said regarding cleaning, also will help if you put a rag underneath the area you are cleaning so it can absorb any extra moisture/stain, but i couldnt help but think of this when you were "just dabbing until it goes away":

we're not judging fits in this thread... F outta here with those opinions. Let dude live with his joggers and laceless NMDs, thats what HE likes.

NMD pk review. day 1- upper felt amazing, but the no insoles felt uncomfortable, could feel all the bumps under my feet. day 3- very comfortable, don't even notice that there's no insoles anymore. Definitely gets more comfortable with wear and the upper, imo, feels better than UB, probably because the  ankle collar isn't as constricting as the UB. Also tried them with UB insoles and they're super comfy, but wouldn't wear like that since the shoes fit perfectly already.

we're not judging fits in this thread... F outta here with those opinions. Let dude live with his joggers and laceless NMDs, thats what HE likes.
Wasn't judging the outfit, but if someone posts a custom that I think is wack I might feel inclined to let my opinion be known haha.

Wasn't judging the outfit, but if someone posts a custom that I think is wack I might feel inclined to let my opinion be known haha.
I see the sig! When duty calls man. Hope that comes through for you
Yup, putting it all on the table haha. Gonna do a little footwork this week to see if I can make a trade happen but have a feeling I might just sell some stuff and bite the bullet at resale.

Also might just have to wait till my yeezys get here since they'll be more powerful trade bait...

if a photo is posted, comments should be expected and accepted --- good or bad

that;s what always tripped me out about the boards .... if you come in a thread and say something negative, ****** respond with "so why you in here"

threads ain't supposed to be one big circle jerk and co-sign fest..... it's meant to express your opinions  

that;s what always tripped me out about the boards .... if you come in a thread and say something negative, ****** respond with "so why you in here"

threads ain't supposed to be one big circle jerk and co-sign fest..... it's meant to express your opinions  
Yup, that's be the beauty of personal taste & free will.

I was mainly talking about the guy that pulled in the GQ article haha, at least yours had to do with the shoes :lol:

You know, some things you've said made me really not like you that much up until now, I always thought you were all over the place. Now your posts make alot of sense and I respect them. You're completely right.

You know, some things you've said made me really not like you that much up until now, I always thought you were all over the place. Now your posts make alot of sense and I respect them. You're completely right.
lol i respect the honesty 

im one of those people you have to meet first  ... then the **** i say comes across a lot better 

TTS: 9
UB: 9.5
PK: 8.5
Mesh: ?
CK: ?

I know it's been asked plenty before but I appreciate the info, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom