Adidas NMD thread

if a photo is posted, comments should be expected and accepted --- good or bad

that;s what always tripped me out about the boards .... if you come in a thread and say something negative, ****** respond with "so why you in here"

threads ain't supposed to be one big circle jerk and co-sign fest..... it's meant to express your opinions  
I appreciate hearing that from the person actually getting flamed lol! You're right. Don't post if you don't want a response. The cats that got butthurt FOR you are the real funny ones. :rofl:

Last edited:
2 days worth of wearing these City Socks and they're definitely more comfortable than the first time I put them on.

Seems like NMDs benefit quite a bit from a little breaking in.

and like I said, had they come EXACTLY how mine are.....y'all would have still bought them.... tell lies if you want to 
this statement seems defensive or indicative that you are slightly regretting making your shoes look like trash 

if you didnt have a problem with anyones opinion why would you even be responding and defending your choice

how can you say everyone like different things yet also claim we'd all buy those if they were like that?

just take the L you handed yourself and call it a day fam 

Last edited:
dog, you're full of ****  lol 

people are buying shoes on hype factor alone these days... the look of the shoe is an afterthought 

So youre gonna take a shoe and butcher it to be different? Then obviously you didnt like the look of the shoe to begin with to tinker with a major design element. This is not like blacking out the back part of the core mesh NMD's. Its like cutting off the wings of Jordan IV's. Might as well just get a different model altogether. :lol:

this statement seems defensive or indicative that you are slightly regretting making your shoes look like trash 

if you didnt have a problem with anyones opinion why would you even be responding and defending your choice

furthermore its essentially a contradiction to your claim about everyone liking different things/having alternative preferences. so by your logic if everyone likes diff things, why would we have all still bought them? i can personally say i would never buy those if they looked like that.

just take the L you handed yourself and call it a day fam 
a few people understood what i meant by that comment, but you apparently weren't one of those people... it's ok.... not everyone gets it the first time 

the point was......hype is driving a lot of sneaker sales right now, NOT the overall appearance of the shoe ..... the NMD had so much hype behind it that every color is flying off shelves just because 

would it really matter what a Yeezy looked like? let's be honest here.....it would sell out regardless 

so again, act brand new if you want to...... sit here and pretend that the reason shoes sell out in seconds is because they look THAT good 

So youre gonna take a shoe and butcher it to be different? Then obviously you didnt like the look of the shoe to begin with to tinker with a major design element. This is not like blacking out the back part of the core mesh NMD's. Its like cutting off the wings of Jordan IV's. Might as well just get a different model altogether.
laugh.gif
I took the eyelets off because the laces served no purpose.... and i liked how it looked lace-less when I went to re-lace them

so I decided to cut them off.... stop being stupid b..... 

they eyelets is NOT a major piece of the design lol.... you sound silly af right now 

I bought the shoe because of the shape, the cut, and the feel of the primeknit upper on my foot 

You dont have to respond to/defend every comment about your shoes tho. You stated you like them that way so maybe let that just be the end of it. You like it all that matters

Hype is gonna be huge on the upcoming sockliner uncaged UBs and I sure a hell won't be buying any of them haha.

Hype is gonna be huge on the upcoming sockliner uncaged UBs and I sure a hell won't be buying any of them haha.
They'll probably feel wayy more comfortable though. Sign me up for a $130-$150 price range circle knit UB. I'd buy at least 2 for sure. Non-gradient though, thanks.

They'll probably feel wayy more comfortable though. Sign me up for a $130-$150 price range circle knit UB. I'd buy at least 2 for sure. Non-gradient though, thanks.
Circle knit UBs?

The pairs I'm talking about the primeknit uncaged that have the PK NMD-like sockliner. They're gonna be $180 from what I've heard.

Circle knit UBs?

The pairs I'm talking about the primeknit uncaged that have the PK NMD-like sockliner. They're gonna be $180 from what I've heard.
oh i know. I'm just saying if they design a Circle knit UB, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

An entry/mid-level UB is much needed. My wallet cannot handle $180-$200 pricepoint. Luckily most recent UBs haven't caused me to itch for my CC.

You dont have to respond to/defend every comment about your shoes tho. You stated you like them that way so maybe let that just be the end of it. You like it all that matters
same way people don't have to address every question about sizing asked every 2 pages 

i choose to do so because it leads to other discussions and the thread ain't so damn boring .... we can only take so much "my order shipped" ... "did you get charged?" ...."copped 426344 pears" 

comfort is one thing, but #1, they must look good to me. I can't just cop a shoe fully based on comfort. He needs to be appealing. It could be the most comfortable shoe ever, but if it doesn't look good, I can't mess with it.

oh i know. I'm just saying if they design a Circle knit UB, I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

An entry/mid-level UB is much needed. My wallet cannot handle $180-$200 pricepoint. Luckily most recent UBs haven't caused me to itch for my CC.
Yeah I hear you, I don't see it happening though. I think they see the mesh & CK NMDs as filling that void, whether they actually do or not.

comfort is one thing, but #1, they must look good to me. I can't just cop a shoe fully based on comfort. He needs to be appealing. It could be the most comfortable shoe ever, but if it doesn't look good, I can't mess with it.
Exactly, if the UB wasn't gorgeous, I wouldn't mess with it at all, no matter how comfy they are.

It goes the other way too. Been wearing these city socks for the past two days and they feel great. But as much as I love the way they look, I wouldn't mess with them if they weren't comfortable.

UBs strike that perfect balance between comfort and aesthetics.

Hyped shoes will sell out regardless of how they look, yes. Guys will cop just to resell.

Do you have to wear ugly hyped shoes? No. Ugly is still ugly regardless.

But if you're happy with it, that's all that matters. You do you.

I was mainly talking about the guy that pulled in the GQ article haha, at least yours had to do with the shoes
laugh.gif

You know, some things you've said made me really not like you that much up until now, I always thought you were all over the place. Now your posts make alot of sense and I respect them. You're completely right.
lol   .... when someone points out    (something being called "fashion")    whats wrong with a little teasing? don't be so sensitive man .. its all for fun boo boo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom