Adidas NMD thread

Grabbed a 12 in the tokyos 
nthat.gif

So after one week of wearing all my ordered NMDs i must say that the City Sock is by far the most comfortable of them all - and seems to be the most sought after and probably most limited (only one that i couldn't double up).
The chukka doesnt really get much love - had problems to even sell my too small pair for retail!
Second best in my opinion is the footlocker NMD - just a great colorway and the mesh looks and feel superior to the regulars' Mesh upper!
But overall nothing beats the City Sock - comfort and stylewise something really new and outstanding. Wish i could double up, but resell prices are crazy right now...

City socks and ftleu exclusives are by far the most limited in numbers and sought after thus far seems like

copped the circ knits off the fnl restock.....hoping im good with the same size as my pks..was tempted to go half up but had to make a decision quick

You'll be good. My OG PK's are a 12. My Circ Knits are also...The Circs feel like they are an actual size 12 as opposed to the PK. I guess "snug" is the correct adjective but not in an uncomfortable way. They just feel more locked down.

any 10.5 tokyo for close to retail? hype almost got the best of me and I almost paid $170 glad i held off. thanks in advance.

Have you checked local?  As of last weekend my FTL could get them on a store to store transfer.
Unfortunately im away at school in upstate NY and the closest mall is 2 hours away.. May try and make some calls though, would definitely make the drive for them

City socks and ftleu exclusives are by far the most limited in numbers and sought after thus far seems like
City Socks are still slated to drop so the limited is only there for now. I think Nicekicks NMD are by far the most limited, that or the original Key City's. 

Adidas hitting people with the UB trickle...

every morning for weeks the white UB "restocked" like clockwork, could almost set my alarm to the tweets

ain't no need to pay resale for non-PK NMDs

Back
Top Bottom