Adidas NMD thread

I wanted a pair of nmds but these resellers keep buying them up. I'll wait and get a pair for under retail when people realize that this is adidas version of roshe, they're gonna make a ton of these and people can't resell them anymore. If people are gonna pay resell for a mesh nmd then they are idiots.
Yeah there are tons of mesh NMDs on eBay sitting at $150 or less.  Some of the all whites are moving but I have a feeling there are some nervous resellers out there holding a lot of stock.  Couldn't hurt to make an offer if you see some in your size..

Last edited:
I wanted a pair of nmds but these resellers keep buying them up. I'll wait and get a pair for under retail when people realize that this is adidas version of roshe, they're gonna make a ton of these and people can't resell them anymore. If people are gonna pay resell for a mesh nmd then they are idiots.

I've already seen a lot of mesh NMDs selling for retail on the secondary market. I think you're right that these will be easily obtained for retail. Think the PK will continue to sell for slightly more than retail though.

Well...In just decided that if I take L's on these blues and the orange on 4/9, I will be paying resell for a pair of NiceKicks PK's. Those are still ULTRA fire for me and with summer around the corner...perfect. If I can't win, at least I justified droppin $500 on NK's. LOL...what a shame.

found out a store next to me still has the black mesh. but after seeing these camo ones. a ninja might wait. it looks like ill purchase my first pair of adidas this year smh

Damn april 9th is going to cost me around $600 for all 3 PK pairs. Welp im ready to spend

How do big or small do nmds run? Also, what how do they fit?
This question has been answered in the thread ad nauseam... 
roll.gif

so the salmon and the whites are releasing april 9th in the US and the blues are delayed? or....

I need the blues and id try for the olives afterwards as well. I like the other two but the way my account is set up...

Yet to grab a pair of NMDs. Only really interested in PK so its tough.

Back
Top Bottom