Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

if you honestly think someone pointing out your contradicting behavior that you yourself are displaying is offensive….then idk man maybe this forum stuff isn't for you, fam.

see.... you popping off and don't even know what the hell you're talking about

I said, AFTER saying something offensive... not before

there's a clear difference between the two

Anybody got a lead on a size 10.5 11 tokyo this shoe doesnt seem like it wants to be mine. Canceled order from barneys struck out on adc and cancelled from finishline today ahhhh

Never had to size swap before, what is the best way to do it? Have a 12 need a 11.5

In the black pk

Last edited:
Lost the charger for one and idk if the body has any damage from neglect. Might need a new lens as well. Bleh.
You can get cheap aftermarket chargers on ebay/amazon, and DSLR bodies can take somewhat of a light external beating... but if neglect meaning not using it, prob still works. I had a D50 back in the day that took great pix. 

Dope pics in here everybody. I'm still waiting to purchase my first pair. That Camo pack got pushed back then? -_-

The one thing I like about the 3 stripes pk is that strip that goes across the mid foot and the stipes actually gives it a Lil more stucture and a overall tighter feel where camos are Lil looser feeling

Back
Top Bottom