Adidas NMD thread

I wanted a pair of nmds but these resellers keep buying them up. I'll wait and get a pair for under retail when people realize that this is adidas version of roshe, they're gonna make a ton of these and people can't resell them anymore. If people are gonna pay resell for a mesh nmd then they are idiots.

Didn't the exact same thing happen to Roshes when they were 1st released in 3 cws?

Small update on the City Sock sizing.

My usual PK NMD size is working out perfect after the material in the toebox stretched out a little bit. I'm still curious to try TTS but I worry going TTS might leave the rest of the shoe too loose and my foot would move around.

They've been getting a lot of compliments too.

What do you guys think about the fit of the NMDs on your heel? Does it loosen up over time? Maybe I have fat feet but I can feel the inside heel lego digging into my foot...

What do you guys think about the fit of the NMDs on your heel? Does it loosen up over time? Maybe I have fat feet but I can feel the inside heel lego digging into my foot...

I don't have any issues with the lego digging in. How is the fit otherwise?

I did notice my black monochrome PKs are tighter around the forefoot than my oreos and white monochrome PKs...

Only 1 business has passed since you placed your order.
oh wow now that I think about it I sound dumb, I'm used to next day shipped didn't realize Adidas only ships on business days
I find that the bigger companies don't normally do next day shipping unless you pay for it. They often ship free, but it takes a few more days. Only people I ever get next day shipping from are amazon & a few boutiques.

oh wow now that I think about it I sound dumb, I'm used to next day shipped didn't realize Adidas only ships on business days
the NMD process has been weird and unlike prior Adidas orders

the majority of us never received shipping confirmations and even once the status of the order was marked as "Shipped", the tracking # didn't show up in FedEx's system 

once the tracking did update, the history shows that the electronic shipping for the order was actually put into the system days prior 

Adidas lags big time. I'm just now going to get my order later today (barring any setbacks) & order was placed on the 17th!

not sure how much y'all order from Adidas, but they are not slow by any means IMO... but I can only speak as a resident of FL (adidas ships to me from South Carolina) 

6/27 order, delivered on 6/30

8/22 order, delivered on 8/26

2/19 order, delivered on 2/24 

weekend orders usually get to me on Wednesday

not sure how much y'all order from Adidas, but they are not slow by any means IMO... but I can only speak as a resident of FL (adidas ships to me from South Carolina) 

6/27 order, delivered on 6/30

8/22 order, delivered on 8/26

2/19 order, delivered on 2/24 

weekend orders usually get to me on Wednesday
I usually have my ADC orders on my doorstep within a week or ordering from them but sometimes it takes longer.

ADC takes forever to get to me in california, i JUST now got in a pair of nmd's from the original release (the womans browns)

I don't have any issues with the lego digging in. How is the fit otherwise?

I did notice my black monochrome PKs are tighter around the forefoot than my oreos and white monochrome PKs...
Fit is good otherwise, just bothersome in the heel, be it mesh or knit. Haven't tried the PK. 

Back
Top Bottom